The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
well i'm excited lol.. get to watch the oil play online.. probably will be just as crappy as it was last night though.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
lets say he gets until 10.

there are plenty of awesome players still left, if he doesn't like who he gets he can change it, there will only be a few players picked in between.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
who does he get, someone fair.

how about we do the 3 player thing: he picked Zetterberg first so how bout:
Nabakov
Gaborik
Alfredsson

fair?

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
hey guys.. its not really fair for cantwell to enforce a three hour limit just because you guys are bored and are waiting for him to pick..

if anything enforce it tomorrow.. that way theres no complications.. i just want this to be as fair as possible k boys

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
k guys stop posting over there.. already getting cluttered. just let him use his pick himself.. he doesn't know he has a time limit.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
k guys stop posting over there.. already getting cluttered. just let him use his pick himself.. he doesn't know he has a time limit.

thanks rob... seriously you guys.. i hate to be the diplomat here but i really think you need to enforce it tom and just tough it out.. ive been waiting too

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i don't see why we can't start the time limit now.

there are enough good players, and not many teams

so if a GM wants they can change their pick without penalty. we need to get this thing moving.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I partly agree with Angelo that it won't really be fair for Cantwell since he didn't know but I doubt he'll mind if we wait another hour or so and give him Datsyuk.

Hopefully he comes soon and picks though...

Sens > Philly :yo:

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
i don't see why we can't start the time limit now.

there are enough good players, and not many teams

so if a GM wants they can change their pick without penalty. we need to get this thing moving.

ok i understand that but the first five picks are essential to how a manager wants to shape up their draft.. and i know cantwell... and if were going to have a draft on sunday why is it important that we speed up this draft... its quite irrelevant if you ask me

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
ok i understand that but the first five picks are essential to how a manager wants to shape up their draft.. and i know cantwell... and if were going to have a draft on sunday why is it important that we speed up this draft... its quite irrelevant if you ask me

:nod:
exactly... we originaly said that there is no time limit so really he doesnt know that there is/will be one so just give him an hour or so and then we'll see.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC

i agree, its up to you guys...i don't mind waiting either.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004

if we get past this pick we can can be half way through round 3

what if we auto him datsyuk for now then move on

if he wants a player we take , that gm either takes datsyuk or picks from someone below him

2-3 moves and we are back on track

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
if we get past this pick we can can be half way through round 3

what if we auto him datsyuk for now then move on

if he wants a player we take , that gm either takes datsyuk or picks from someone below him

2-3 moves and we are back on track

i think you guys would just have to wait..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad