The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Doesnt Cantwell realize the social signifigance of this draft, this is the ULTIMATE draft. Not some regular run of the mill, dime a dozen draft:sarcasm:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
since i'm in charge of contracts....who do i talk to 2 do mine?

agent, angelo or odishabs?

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Hey could you post the draft order in the draft thread? I have no idea who the hell is up after everyone picks and I don't want to search for when TBL posted it

It would make everything better ;)

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I edited it into the first post if that helps. Also should I send someone my list? I'll be away tomorrow probably till 3:00 PM EST or something so I dunno if I should send a list or not and if I should to who? Because I know many of you also have school or work...

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i don't know if anyone agrees with this but during the weekdays maybe we should have a freeze until 3 pm EST

since we are doing the draft sunday anyways, this way people won't get auto'd, if you can make your pick great and keep it going if not just do it asap after 3.

what do you all think?

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
i was hoping i good get my next 2 picks in because i work till 5 or 6 easern tomorrow

i dont like doing lists, i like to see who is picked around me

please angelo please

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
i don't know if anyone agrees with this but during the weekdays maybe we should have a freeze until 3 pm EST

since we are doing the draft sunday anyways, this way people won't get auto'd, if you can make your pick great and keep it going if not just do it asap after 3.

what do you all think?

some people are online early morning and make picks

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
yea same with me. Jcorb if Angelo picks sometime within the next 2 hours will you be on and make your pick? I kind of need to know whether I should send a list or not...

If anyone is available on the comp in the morning they can post my picks.

I kind of agree till the 3 Pm thing but I guess we can always send lists. I just hope we finish this on time...

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
yea same with me. Jcorb if Angelo picks sometime within the next 2 hours will you be on and make your pick? I kind of need to know whether I should send a list or not...

If anyone is available on the comp in the morning they can post my picks.

I kind of agree till the 3 Pm thing but I guess we can always send lists. I just hope we finish this on time...[/QUOTE

another hour or so then i check inthe morning at about 9 eastern

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad