The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
we are not, and if nothing else we can just fill in who goes where on the live draft, the gm's here are all honest and shouldn't change picks

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
haha i love how agent is using my strategy in smaptis draft.. im already calling you and me in the final..

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
we are not, and if nothing else we can just fill in who goes where on the live draft, the gm's here are all honest and shouldn't change picks

if we are all invited to confrence then we should see each other pick so we can keep track?

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
haha i love how agent is using my strategy in smaptis draft.. im already calling you and me in the final..

Strategy? im a rookie with these online drafts. You guys got stategys. Im just dedicated to the cause.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
and i'm ready to pick!! where is Cantwell!?! :laugh:

i feel like i have a great pick , i like only having 10 teams or w.e.

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
yeah so as you can see Atlanta selected young playmaking/sniper forward in the second round... why you may ask?
well:.....

We feel that Sam has a great career ahead of him he has great hockey sense and we feel he will be a great contribution... that is all!

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
yeah so as you can see Atlanta selected young playmaking/sniper forward in the second round... why you may ask?
well:.....

We feel that Sam has a great career ahead of him he has great hockey sense and we feel he will be a great contribution... that is all!

and you didnt want me picking him

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I know.... he was viewing a wings forum before and then went offline... We really need to do a timed limit starting tomorrow or something.

I say 3 hours is a good amount of time...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad