The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i think we need to start a 3 hour time limit. if he doesnt pick in an hour ill auto him iginla. sound good?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
it's funny hbow he was the one telling everyone how slow this draft is going and i picked 5 hours ago :laugh:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
why dont we just give him Iginla now ? i picked 5 hours ago and Robbiezg is next and usually fast. just to speed it up.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
I was hoping this would move quicker 9...o'clock sunday guys be there and give angelo your emails

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
i think we should have a 2 hr limit as we as getting close to showtime

agreed and they should be skipped rather than awarded players like iginla..... i hate giving guys who cant make their picks good players..

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
GUYS JUST A HEADS UP YOU CANNOT AUTO SOMEONE WITHOUT NOTICE IF YOU TELL PEOPLE THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT THAN THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT IF YOUU DO WANT TO CHANGE IT...only me agnet, tbl, and angelo have the power to do so ....than you have to give at least the nites notice like say for instance if you wanted do change that for tommorow than give a notice tonight and it will be enforced at 11:00 am tommorow

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
GUYS JUST A HEADS UP YOU CANNOT AUTO SOMEONE WITHOUT NOTICE IF YOU TELL PEOPLE THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT THAN THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT IF YOUU DO WANT TO CHANGE IT...only me agnet, tbl, and angelo have the power to do so ....than you have to give at least the nites notice like say for instance if you wanted do change that for tommorow than give a notice tonight and it will be enforced at 11:00 am tommorow

angelo wants no autos and i agree odis, and yes you are right about the notice but we need a time limit

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
live msn draft on sunday at 8 Eastern?

if so... give your hotmail adresses to angelo and he shall set it up.

yeah i still see this as a viable option... instead of two weeks of finishing this draft we can easily do this in a span of an hour or two through msn..

ill make two conversation boxes.. one for strictly drafting and one for strictly chatting and waht not.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
yeah i still see this as a viable option... instead of two weeks of finishing this draft we can easily do this in a span of an hour or two through msn..

ill make two conversation boxes.. one for strictly drafting and one for strictly chatting and waht not.

yes that is set in stone no changing our mids lol...bc its an awesome idea and will be efficient i dont want us to be changing our mids...its at 9 eastern not 8 i think though

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
yes that is set in stone no changing our mids lol...bc its an awesome idea and will be efficient i dont want us to be changing our mids...its at 9 eastern not 8 i think though

whatever time you guys like is ok by me

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
so are we keeping the picks we have now and conituing with this until sunday to try and get some done??

or starting over sunday?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad