The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
montreal has the 2nd pick.

agent could you put the order in the draft page

here it is:
chicago
montreal
vancouver
dallas
detroit
winnipeg
edmonton
atlanta
buffalo
ottawa

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
sounds good to me... now shhh back to studying...

studying .. haha i was talking to ivey yesterday , hes at boston college taking some business thing and ..they dont do anything haha

Random iknow ..

but its school time for some childern

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
studying .. haha i was talking to ivey yesterday , hes at boston college taking some business thing and ..they dont do anything haha

Random iknow ..

but its school time for some childern

aha cool I'm doing commerce... except we actually have to do alot.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
75 million

ok ok and 25 players and a farm team right? farm team doesnt count against the cap. 25 players all count against the cap.. and only designated rosters players count for points or all 25 players count for points..

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i think we should just have 25 players total. +2 draft picks

we don't need to worry about all of that other stuff. and then anyone left over goes UFA and we can draft for them next season.

just an idea.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
i think we should just have 25 players total. +2 draft picks

we don't need to worry about all of that other stuff. and then anyone left over goes UFA and we can draft for them next season.

just an idea.

well it kinda matters... as far as strategy and what not... are we counting all our players for points or just for the designated 20 spots and 5 bench..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad