The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
if a guy is offline the guys up next gets to assign him his player

how does darien hatcher sound:naughty:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
Stamkos PP goal tonight.....i got him in another keeper league we have had going for 15 yrs

Stamkos has been really impressive. The biggest surprise for me was his faceoff ability, in both preseason games vs the Pens he had over 85% of his faceoff wins.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Did anyone here Erik Johnson is out for 6-9 weeks? He got injured in a golf cart incident :laugh:

Not a crash but he somehow got his foot stuck between the pedals and it damaged his knee when he was getting out

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Did anyone here Erik Johnson is out for 6-9 weeks? He got injured in a golf cart incident :laugh:

Not a crash but he somehow got his foot stuck between the pedals and it damaged his knee when he was getting out

that is just crazy bad luck......some of the regulars on the blues board must be going crazy

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
haha hopefully the speed picks up...

lol I hate being #1... I think 13 is the best position to be...

I gotta wait a longggg time now.

Last edited:

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
wow, forget 6-9 weeks.. more like 6-9 months.. probably out for the season.. sucks for him.. so many defensemen getting injured before the season hey.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
I Have A Master Plan That No One Knows About Speed Things Up So I Can Show You!!!

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
I Have A Master Plan That No One Knows About Speed Things Up So I Can Show You!!!

i think once everybody realizes we started, this draft will speed up. 6 picks and we only strarted hrs ago.

but what is your master plan?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad