OT - NO POLITICS The TV thread - RIP Miss Jean - Boston's Romper Room teacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I am back on the Stranger Things bandwagon, burning through season 2 now. Honestly it was knowing that Robert Englund is in season 4 combined with Running Up That Hill having a great renaissance that drew me back.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
True Detective season 1 again. Best TV I have ever watched. Only season 1 though...

900b6ae19a0510fd506e634c9a03cd6a.gif

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The new season of The Umbrella Academy has been hilarious so far. Also finished Shoresy. Should be required viewing for any hockey fan. Was a far different show than Letterkenny, but still very enjoyable. Looking forward to season 2 already...

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I really enjoyed It.
just hate like hell now waiting for season 5. The last season.

I had read they are doing a spin off from ST as well but they said its completely different than what we have seen. But it will be in the same world and mythology.

Definitely interested in seeing what they come up with and how they finish Stranger Things as well.

Reactions: Gee Wally

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
“The Bear” was enjoyable and chaotic. Hope for a season 2.
Seemed very much like a continuation of the Lip character the actor played on Shameless to me, but we liked it as well.

Stranger Things Season 4 was great. Definitely recaptured what made it great from the earlier seasons.
Loved season 4, right up until the last 2 episodes. The length of them made it seem out of place compared to the rest of the episodes this season. I wish they had cut the final 2 episodes into 4 shorter ones instead. Would have flowed better, IMO and lent itself to binge watching like the rest of the series. That being said, the last 2 episodes were pretty spectacular, even if disappointing in that it was very obvious what was going to happen.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Any Better Call Saul fans here? Part II of the final season begins next Monday to conclude the series and likely the entire "Breaking Bad" universe and I personally cannot wait. Both shows and the universe they created is fantastic stuff.
I thought I'd heard they were doing another spinoff? Not that I'd watch. I liked Breaking Bad, but couldn't get into Better Call Saul at all. Barely made it through season one and that was enough.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I thought I'd heard they were doing another spinoff? Not that I'd watch. I liked Breaking Bad, but couldn't get into Better Call Saul at all. Barely made it through season one and that was enough.

I heard that was it for the BB/BCS universe in terms of future spin-offs. I'm not sure what stories are left to tell really.

The first season of BCS was a huge departure from BB I can see how folks had a harder time getting into it. Much more of a slower burn type of a series.

Reactions: LSCII

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Any Better Call Saul fans here? Part II of the final season begins next Monday to conclude the series and likely the entire "Breaking Bad" universe and I personally cannot wait. Both shows and the universe they created is fantastic stuff.
I can’t wait, but it’s going to be over too soon.

Reactions: BruinDust

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Finish The Terminal List, with Chris Pratt on Amazon. we really enjoyed that show, it was a nice surprised.

Reactions: HustleB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad