The Tank Megathread | 8 | The Tank Awakens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
They're not wrong though as most fans are casual fans. They want the Canucks to make the playoffs and would lose interest if the team did poorly.

Vancouver is a very fickle sports market

I disagree. Fans just want something to cheer for. They are currently losing interest even with our playoffs last season.

You compare that to when the team was just on the rise in the early West coast express era and how fans flocked to come back, when the team for the first while was not any better than this.

The difference is you could see the team was headed somewhere.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
what a joke. Hockey gods really hate us eh?

Stanley cups? Nah, make sure you don't get any of those.

High draft picks? Nah, can't let you have any of those either.

Just eternal pergatory...

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Probably figure they need to appease the casual fans because the diehards will always be there.

I haven't gone to a game since this regime took over and signed Miller. Haven't bought a single canuck piece of merchandise either.

Won't be going back until this management group is back.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Hate seeing Calgary below us when they're the better team.

These loser points are killing us, could be the difference from drafting 7th to drafting 12th. Should still easily miss the playoffs, but the difficult part of the schedule is after the deadline.

Benning not selling would be a kick in the nuts.

We're literally 28 games away from adding a game-changing talent, so damn close but this team never makes the fans happy, such is life.

Bobby Digital

Jun 15, 2006
Props for watching the games. Dont know how you guys can keep watching this garbage. Anyways I honestly hope this team ends up getting swept in the first round. This franchise is such a joke.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Would have been nice to have that sort of defense during the playoffs when it actually mattered in the past... Rather than an absolutely nothing game that will only hurt us winning. Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad