Blue Jays Discussion: The "So, How About Them Blue Jays?" Edition. [1.5 Games ahead of Yankees]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Surprised so many "experts" took the Indians to win the division. That batting line up minus Michael Brantley is a dumpster fire.

Eh, people were expecting KC to fall back to earth and the Indians had a very good starting rotation on paper.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The Braves pitcher sucks

They're 20 games below .500.

Their only good SP is Miller, and he's in a 15 game winless streak or something ridiculous like that despite good numbers because his team flat out sucks.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Very good then. :sarcasm:

Honestly the only thing I'm hoping from the Braves series is that they can somehow wear out the Yankees bullpen a bit.

To expect a win from them is too much. They flat out suck.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Surprised so many "experts" took the Indians to win the division. That batting line up minus Michael Brantley is a dumpster fire.

Kipnis has been good. Not a surpise imo with the starters they can run out. They should be better next year, especially if Lindor continues to hit.

Scion

May 25, 2012

Elite rotation and bullpen plus Kipnis, Santana, Brantley and top prospect Lindor. It's really not that surprising, what is surprising is how bad Swisher and Bourne have been since signing with the Indians.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
so the Jays have 709 runs
the Yankeees have 600
28 other teams don't come close to 600.

wowzer.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Good lord the Braves catcher has JPA type numbers without the HRs.

lol.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I think a lot of people had Seattle winning the AL West, me included. They narrowly missed the playoffs last season by a game so the thinking going into this year was Seattle was going to take that division..

No one saw Houston coming, everyone thought they would have another 90-100 losing season again.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So when will Ryan Goins get some love around here? Are people willing to accept he may have improved as a hitter?

If he hits like this on a consistent basis I would have no complaints. I don't know if I remember a guy as good as him with the glove. Recently at least. His glove allows him to be in this line up as is, and if he's really figured it out with the bat that's just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad