OT: The Semi-Annual, Taste Optional Music Thread: Post Your Mid-Winter Blues Music

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I like hearing Running Up the Hill everywhere but it’s weird that nobody knew this song lol

Always been partial to this version as an unapologetic Pink Floyd mark.

Apparently Gilmour was in no small part responsible for Bush getting 'discovered' when she was a teen. A mutual friend passed him her demo and he was so impressed that he tracked her down and financed a more professional tape that he passed to folks at EMI

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I never liked FM but this was on the radio the other day and it’s really good. Sounds like a Eurythmics song

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
FK.jpg

last night in Pittsburgh: Ineffable Femi Kuti and his Positive Force

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
My family lost our 16 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel last night. She was rescued from an abusive owner prior to us and surely had her oddities that came as a result, but she was an amazingly sweet girl.

I’d like to think that this song helped me give her the best life imaginable.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
My family lost our 16 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel last night. She was rescued from an abusive owner prior to us and surely had her oddities that came as a result, but she was an amazingly sweet girl.

I’d like to think that this song helped me give her the best life imaginable.

I'm sad to heart that, dude, but you gave that good girl a great life and that's worth toasting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad