OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Super Bowl 50

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Honestly I have no problem with Peyton, but I ****ing hate the Broncos and their fluctuating fan base.

gotcha. I have no opinion of the rest of the team, but I've always liked Manning and I still like Sanders from when he was here.

I'd love Manning to get another ring.

Only having one ring is a disappointment for a lot of people and his overall playoff record is also trash. It is easy to BM him because of this.

He was the best QB of the last decade, IMO.

Yep, this is why I'd like to see him win another one. That and because he's just hilarious.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Peyton-Manning-Thumbs-Up-Broncos.gif

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Man I cannot wait to hear what my ex-work pal in Boston comes up with about This .
I texted him last week I thought Brady would put up 30 at least and he agreed.
But holy moly.
Man I love it when cheating ********* lose.
For me it's not even Brady, it's Belichek I hate.
Harder to cheat on the road TG.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Great game.

New England was the only team in the final 4 that I didn't want to see win. Any one of Arizona, Carolina or Denver winning the Super Bowl is fine by me. It would be kind of cool to see Peyton go out on top though. It definitely feels like that Denver team is on one of those magical runs but the two remaining NFC teams are so complete. It's going to be tough for Denver in the Super Bowl.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Man I cannot wait to hear what my ex-work pal in Boston comes up with about This .
I texted him last week I thought Brady would put up 30 at least and he agreed.
But holy moly.
Man I love it when cheating ********* lose.
For me it's not even Brady, it's Belichek I hate.
Harder to cheat on the road TG.

You could say that until this year when Brady was caught red handed deflating balls in the playoffs, and then lawyered his way out of imposed penalties.

The guy is as much scum as Belipuke.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
I didn't watch the game only watched the score but for those who did, do you think the Steelers would have beat this pats team had they not let the Denver game go?

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
How big was that crazy OT coin flip call when NE elected to kick?
Lost thepm the top seed.

Anybody think they lose this game at home?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I didn't watch the game only watched the score but for those who did, do you think the Steelers would have beat this pats team had they not let the Denver game go?

With the injuries we have...I'd be shocked.

That said I gave us minimal chance of beating the Bengals (if we were going to win it was because they lost, not because we won...I may not have been entirely wrong there) and no chance to hang close to Denver, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad