OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers need a new ball thrower for the handball game thingy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
So the #Steelers late moves--OL Jesse Davis and LB Malik Reed in, LB Marcus Allen, DB Justin Layne, OL Joe Haeg & Trent Scott, RB Anthony McFarland, Jr. out

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
38s

The #Steelers are trading for #Vikings OL Jesse Davis, per me and
@MikeGarafolo

I’d say I don’t get this if the line wasn’t a dumpster fire - but Davis has been a guy I rem PFF roasting forever.

I’ll have to double check, but pretty sure he’s the same guy from Miami?

Think it was last year or the year before he let up 7-8 sacks and Fins fans hated him.

Lord I hope I’m remembering this dude wrong.

If not this is like having a fire and trying to put it out with a flame thrower.

Reactions: Hockeygod66

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Raiders released Leatherwood. He’s been trash too, but this is only gonna be year 3 for him and he was a 1st round pick…albeit he probably shouldn’t have been.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
I’d say I don’t get this if the line wasn’t a dumpster fire - but Davis has been a guy I rem PFF roasting forever.

I’ll have to double check, but pretty sure he’s the same guy from Miami?

Think it was last year or the year before he let up 7-8 sacks and Fins fans hated him.

Lord I hope I’m remembering this dude wrong.

If not this is like having a fire and trying to put it out with a flame thrower.
well PFF is worthless BUT you are remembering right

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Raiders released Leatherwood. He’s been trash too, but this is only gonna be year 3 for him and he was a 1st round pick…albeit he probably shouldn’t have been.

I wouldn’t hate picking him up as a lottery ticket. He’s apparently terrible but he can’t be that much worse than the backups we have now.

He was just drafted last year so I guess that speaks to how bad he is that they’re releasing a first round pick after only one year. It seems like the new regime over there is really cleaning house

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
The clown wanted to draft Lamar jackson that off season but judging by how Ben the unquestioned locker room leader reacted with the Mason pick. It’s probably a good thing they didn’t. Then while Brady and rivers took 2/50 Ben got. 2/68. Ben had to go to ownership after the browns play off loss to force his way back instead of retiring with Pouncey

How many times do you have to be told that 2/68 was an extension To his current contract at the time.
The 13M he was making in the final year of the previous contract making it 3/81

I’ll leave you some homework and you can figure out that it’s not that big of a difference from the 2/50 the “team players” Brady and Bree’s got

Do you have any more bullspit to make up like this or the ravens not have a good OL in their first SB season?

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
Yeah another empty stat playoff game. His interception and fumble helped build the deficit so much that it looked good in mop up duty. He was threatening retirement than because he wanted Haley fired. They could have traded him for picks and started the rebuild instead

TJ said the playoffs failures on the players not the coaches
Brady three 3 picks in a championship game. His less accomplished defense was able to hold a multi mvp winning qb to less points then they scored.
This team let Blake bortles put up 30 plus points at home

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
How many times do you have to be told that 2/68 was an extension To his current contract at the time.
The 13M he was making in the final year of the previous contract making it 3/81

I’ll leave you some homework and you can figure out that it’s not that big of a difference from the 2/50 the “team players” Brady and Bree’s got

Do you have any more bullspit to make up like this or the ravens not have a good OL in their first SB season?
So they just gave the 13 million in a signing bonus it wasn’t tacked on to make it a 3 year deal. The ravens didn’t have a great o line they gave up 43 sacks that season and barely scored 16 points a game. They did have a top 3 LT all time

Last edited:

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Brady three 3 picks in a championship game. His less accomplished defense was able to hold a multi mvp winning qb to less points then they scored.
This team let Blake bortles put up 30 plus points at home
That Jacksonville team had a 4th QT lead against New England in the AFC championship game and was a top 5 offense that year. They spanked us in the regular season and even moats himself is on record saying they wanted Buffalo instead of Jacksonville since it was a better matchup for the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad