OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers need a new ball thrower for the handball game thingy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
It’s been pretty obvious that there hasn’t been much of a real competition for the starting QB job, but I’m still a little disappointed Pickett hasn’t had much of a chance to run with the starters.

Hopefully he gets a few drives with them this game.

Reactions: Andy99

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
So you would take Trent Dilfer over Dan Marino then right? I mean after all… 1 SB- 0 SB

shoot-me-kill.gif

Nice work by Bush and Jack.

Ya nice to see Bush make a play.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Steelers O is just as lame as last season…at least it has a chance to be better with Pickett in there…

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Tomlin is trying to get a free pass for this season based on injuries I guess.

We need to hire someone to tell dumbo when to take out starters in the pre season next year. Whoever they hire can be friends with the person we had to hire for clock management since Tomlin can’t read a clock.

Reactions: Coastal Kev

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
I get that the offense hasn’t looked great, but why would you want them to make Pickett starter in his rookie year with this line etc.? All the negative Nellies on here say the Steelers will be terrible anyway. And if they did start Pickett, everyone would complain about him being rushed.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I get that the offense hasn’t looked great, but why would you want them to make Pickett starter in his rookie year with this line etc.? All the negative Nellies on here say the Steelers will be terrible anyway. And if they did start Pickett, everyone would complain about him being rushed.
It doesn’t matter. The problem is Tomlin. This team will always be a mess for the remainder of his tenure

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad