OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers need a new ball thrower for the handball game thingy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
The 2000 ravens you said 25 years. Denver with manning making the correct checks at the line hid his terrible o line. Giants with Eli are probably the worst offense to win a super bowl
I didn’t say anything. Someone else asked you that question.

The ravens had future HOF Jon Ogden playing LT that year so I’ll ask you again.
What are you basing your opinion of them having a bad OL on ?

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I believe KP will be starting no later than the third game…I think Tomlin wants to start him but may defer to others saying let him watch and learn a little…Steelers don’t see themselves as rebuilding and KP is the best QB on the roster…no question there’ll be some growing pains but he’ll also win more games than starting Trubisky or Rudolph would imo…

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
With 0 expectations on the team this year I feel it's going to be a lot more fun to watch than in the past

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
I believe KP will be starting no later than the third game…I think Tomlin wants to start him but may defer to others saying let him watch and learn a little…Steelers don’t see themselves as rebuilding and KP is the best QB on the roster…no question there’ll be some growing pains but he’ll also win more games than starting Trubisky or Rudolph would imo…

Home against the jets after a third nite game.
I’ve got that one labeled for him to start as well

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That stink you smell is our OL. They are just awful. Easily one of the worst if not THE worst in the NFL.

it’s bad but Trubisky will have less success with it than KP…again, KP is the best QB rn for the Steelers

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I love how the decision makers that be have our left tackle as Moore and no one else can even start at that position…I don’t even know who the backup is there but he must really suck

Reactions: Pens x

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Guys I know I'm going out on a limb here but maybe you know the offensive line might be a bit of an issue

I love how the decision makers that be have our left tackle as Moore and no one else can even start at that position…I don’t even know who the backup is there but he must really suck

You're the back up. Suit up.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
We successfully kept the ball from Tim Boyle and the Detroit offense for several minutes there without failing to score. That's gotta be a positive.

Reactions: Pens x and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We successfully kept the ball from Tim Boyle and the Detroit offense for several minutes there without failing to score. That's gotta be a positive.

yes Tim Boyle puts fear in every coordinator’s heart

3rd and 17 run…that’s the D run defense we’re used to lol…

Oh great, DJ is injured….

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I thought Keith Butler retired. . . . They must have left the give up the 3rd and long in the playbook.

And DJ now hurt . . . .again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad