OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
david-tennant-crying-in-the-rain.gif

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
Boswell has the perfect shaped head for a baldie. The punter's head is quite the opposite; he should either grow some hair or get a toupee.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Dare I say Fields looked like he was going through his reads faster than Wilson

Granted the Bills were playing pretty soft coverage

I still don’t buy that this QB competition is legit but it sure as hell should be. Wish we could have seen Fields get a series with the ones to have some sort of comparison to Wilson.

Reactions: WickedWrister

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Man Tomlin is going to have to "Tonya Harding" another linemen... he (and a few posters on here) will need another excuse for this upcoming season.

Last edited:
Reactions: lastcupever75

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'll tell you one thing is for certain: PULL out of the Aiyuk chase immediately. That draft capital could be at the top of every round.
Aiyuk isn’t coming here…why would he want to play in this JV offense with those QBs…our best offensive player is a punter

Reactions: lastcupever75

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
I still don’t buy that this QB competition is legit but it sure as hell should be. Wish we could have seen Fields get a series with the ones to have some sort of comparison to Wilson.
I think when they both signed here my immediate reaction was that Russ would probably get to the week 9 bye week and then they'd reevaluate. Sort of in line with the conditions on the trade that turns the pick from a 6th into a 4th. Now I'm not so sure, maybe something similar to what Mitch got with poor play (3.5 games). We can't afford a slow start. Still don't want to overreact to a preseason game.

Payton Wilson headed to the locker room, this is rough. Being evaluated for a concussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad