OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Pathetic Steelers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooch

May 28, 2008
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
I still have no clue why my Giants who have tons of holes to fill who still havent taken a linebacker have decided to not only draft a QB but to trade up to do so. This has been a thoroughly headscratching draft by Jerry Reese, outside of his 3rd round pick everything has been out of character.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
If Thomas is 6 feet tall, he would have gone in first or second day.

If he was 6'0, and had the athletic ability and build that he has, he probably would have been an early 2nd round pick.

He's built like a brick ****house, and he can fly. He will sub in for Troy, as his best position to succeed is to have him hovering around the line of scrimmage. He has drawn Bob Sanders comparisons, and I'm not so sure about that. Thomas is built better than Sanders, but Sanders was way more comfortable playing the ball.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Philly is going to eat Barkley up and **** him out. Don't think that's the right city for him.

AgentM

Jan 4, 2008
Allison Park, PA
Well we wanted a QB and I guess we found one. Kid has a great arm and size, hopefully we can mold him into a future starter or 2nd round draft pick :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad