OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 5 and 2 Justin who? Hand the Fields to Wilson

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
So, what is Penn State fans' excuse?

My point remains. I am criticizing both. But Penn State is punching down so it is even more sad.
Pit fans keep on bringing up Penn State not vice versa. Like I said, inferiority complex

There’s a reason Pitt wants to continue the series and Penn State is done with it
Pitt refused the deal, and WVU took it

Reactions: pistolpete11

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Wow. What an amazing win by Penn State. Everything was going against them, injuries, fluke plays, but they still got the job done on the road which is not easy in a top conference like the Big Ten. It will be tough to beat Ohio State without their star quarterback if he can’t go but I would not count them out.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Penn State doesn't think about Pitt. That's cliche, but it's true.

The only time Penn State fans talk about Pitt is when Pitt fans start mouthing off and need to be reminded where they are in the college football hierarchy. Penn State have our own inferiority complex with Ohio State and Michigan, but when Pitt fans start talking shit? Nah, that's cute, but sit down.

Wow. What an amazing win by Penn State. Everything was going against them, injuries, fluke plays, but they still got the job done on the road which is not easy in a top conference like the Big Ten. It will be tough to beat Ohio State without their star quarterback if he can’t go but I would not count them out.
Pribula looked good, but I'll be very disappointed if Allar can't go. This is the most vulnerable I can remember Ohio State looking.

Reactions: Pengwins

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Penn State doesn't think about Pitt. That's cliche, but it's true.

The only time Penn State fans talk about Pitt is when Pitt fans start mouthing off and need to be reminded where they are in the college football hierarchy. Penn State have our own inferiority complex with Ohio State and Michigan, but when Pitt fans start talking shit? Nah, that's cute, but sit down.

Lol come on. We all know this simply isn't true. There's a Penn State dedicated account on here that simply sucks off PSU while throwing shit at Pitt literally anytime they post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Factorial

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
At least Pitt didn't allow an old man to rape who knows how many dozens/hundreds of kids over the course of 2 plus decades.

That's literally the worst scandal on college football history and one of the most disgusting cover ups in my lifetime (41 years).

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Lol come on. We all know this simply isn't true. There's a Penn State dedicated account on here that simply sucks off PSU while throwing shit at Pitt literally anytime they post.

Also Mark Madden. What a truly strange individual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad