OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 5 and 2 Justin who? Hand the Fields to Wilson

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
So, what is Penn State fans' excuse?

My point remains. I am criticizing both. But Penn State is punching down so it is even more sad.
Pit fans keep on bringing up Penn State not vice versa. Like I said, inferiority complex

There’s a reason Pitt wants to continue the series and Penn State is done with it
Pitt refused the deal, and WVU took it

Reactions: pistolpete11

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Wow. What an amazing win by Penn State. Everything was going against them, injuries, fluke plays, but they still got the job done on the road which is not easy in a top conference like the Big Ten. It will be tough to beat Ohio State without their star quarterback if he can’t go but I would not count them out.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Penn State doesn't think about Pitt. That's cliche, but it's true.

The only time Penn State fans talk about Pitt is when Pitt fans start mouthing off and need to be reminded where they are in the college football hierarchy. Penn State have our own inferiority complex with Ohio State and Michigan, but when Pitt fans start talking shit? Nah, that's cute, but sit down.

Wow. What an amazing win by Penn State. Everything was going against them, injuries, fluke plays, but they still got the job done on the road which is not easy in a top conference like the Big Ten. It will be tough to beat Ohio State without their star quarterback if he can’t go but I would not count them out.
Pribula looked good, but I'll be very disappointed if Allar can't go. This is the most vulnerable I can remember Ohio State looking.

Reactions: Pengwins

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Penn State doesn't think about Pitt. That's cliche, but it's true.

The only time Penn State fans talk about Pitt is when Pitt fans start mouthing off and need to be reminded where they are in the college football hierarchy. Penn State have our own inferiority complex with Ohio State and Michigan, but when Pitt fans start talking shit? Nah, that's cute, but sit down.

Lol come on. We all know this simply isn't true. There's a Penn State dedicated account on here that simply sucks off PSU while throwing shit at Pitt literally anytime they post.

Last edited:

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Lol come on. We all know this simply isn't true. There's a Penn State dedicated account on here that simply sucks off PSU while throwing shit at Pitt literally anytime they post.
You mean a troll on the internet?

Trust me. I went to Penn State for 4 years. Nobody talked about Pitt. People that weren't from Pittsburgh didn't even know it used to be a rivalry. When we were petty and wanted other teams to lose, it was Ohio State and Michigan, not Pitt.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia

Steelers QB Justin Fields has been added to the injury report for Monday's game vs the Giants. It's a hamstring issue.
@JayGlazer
on the injury: "Probably gonna have to get an MRI after the game. So, it's gonna be all Russell Wilson. But this was a game that they're kind of hoping to use that two-headed quarterback duo out there, but not really gonna be able to do it now because of the hamstring."

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Injuries are a part of all sports but I swear this teams players get more soft tissue injuries in practice than any other team I've seen. Mentioned this before but I also question if they're investing as much in rehab and sports medicine/player performance as other organizations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad