OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 5 and 2 Justin who? Hand the Fields to Wilson

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yeah, Rudolph's last game vs the Bengals is a fairly unambiguously better passing performance than Wilson vs the Jets by the numbers. More yards, higher passing rating, higher completion rating, more yards per attempt, and equal touchdowns. I don't think Wilson getting a QB sneak touchdown makes the overall performance better.

Not that this proves a whole bunch about anything other than that particular argument than I can see.

Reactions: TooManyHumans

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
I wanted Rudolph as a backup. He's shown he can come in and keep the team afloat. I'd rather have Fields as the backup though. I like mobile backups. Keeping drives going with runs really helps. Anyway, the reason Rudolph got so much love was how bad Kenny Pickett was, not how good Rudolph is.

Browns giving the Ravens all they can handle. Finally scored at least 20. Lol. Watson is so freaking bad. Love that trade and contract for them so much. Totally destroyed themselves with it when they were actually showing promise for the first time in forever.

Yeah, Rudolph's last game vs the Bengals is a fairly unambiguously better passing performance than Wilson vs the Jets by the numbers. More yards, higher passing rating, higher completion rating, more yards per attempt, and equal touchdowns. I don't think Wilson getting a QB sneak touchdown makes the overall performance better.

Not that this proves a whole bunch about anything other than that particular argument than I can see.
And Rudolph made better passes. Pickens bailed Wilson out all game. I still need to see a lot from Wilson before I'm convinced he's going to stay the starter.

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad