The Paul Maurice Pitchfork Thread (MOD Warning Post #1)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Screenshot_20221230-221337_Google.jpg

E6ME2hSXEAcQZgj.jpeg.jpg

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
This team has 100% quit on the coach. There is enough talent on the roster for this crew to be better than 16-17-4 and out of the playoff hunt.

Just watch the effort and body language of this team in any game this month. They're sandbagging. Fire ASAP before it gets worse.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Easily winning the Presidents Trophy. Should get more prestige than it actually does. Or maybe it is because I grew up following the premier league and didn't know about all this playoff stuff for North American sport until I was in my mid teens.
Bah.. thats nothing. Hiring Maurice of course

Seriously how can that even be an option

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Bah.. thats nothing. Hiring Maurice of course

Seriously how can that even be an option

Maurice is generational hype creator.

Pretty much zero on ice results yet keeps getting chances.
It’s honestly amazing how he landed the most wanted job in the league (for coach) after everything that went down in Winnipeg

Reactions: I am not exposed

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
that poll lmfao

What did you like more, Panthers fans? Carter Verhaeghe's clutch OT winning goal in a playoff game, or hiring the losingest loser in the history of losers?

Me, I really loved Ekblad's 100th career goal. Was so much cooler than WINNING A PLAYOFF SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A QUARTER OF A CENTURY.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Maurice is generational hype creator.

Pretty much zero on ice results yet keeps getting chances.
It’s honestly amazing how he landed the most wanted job in the league (for coach) after everything that went down in Winnipeg

Maurice is the Alex Galchenyuk of coaches

Reactions: braunm and KW

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Easily winning the Presidents Trophy. Should get more prestige than it actually does. Or maybe it is because I grew up following the premier league and didn't know about all this playoff stuff for North American sport until I was in my mid teens.
What intern made these poll choices? Ignoring the obvious dumb question about Maurice, show of hands, who remembers or cares about Ekblad’s 100th? What PR team approved this?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
that poll lmfao

What did you like more, Panthers fans? Carter Verhaeghe's clutch OT winning goal in a playoff game, or hiring the losingest loser in the history of losers?

Me, I really loved Ekblad's 100th career goal. Was so much cooler than WINNING A PLAYOFF SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A QUARTER OF A CENTURY.
Doesn't count because it wasn't "playoff hockey" style.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
At this point, nobody has any delusions about this team making the playoffs.

So, why wait? Can anyone give me one single reason not to fire PoMo right now? Viola's pocketbook? Gonna be honest, the guy's a multibillionaire. I don't f***ing care.
There is no reason to not fire him. Playoffs are over. I think everyone knows that. If you let this goof find his way behind the bench next year then you will have an empty building. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad