The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
This needs to be asked: What is up with Claude Giroux? Going on a 8 mil a year(x 8), he's not only slumping but absent from any sort of contribution. Creating almost nothing, 0 + 1 for the season so far.

At this point, and it's early, do you see Team Canada dropping him?

I'd take Duchene over Giroux at this point. That speed on the big ice is gonna be so tough to contain.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Based on what I've seen so far I will be greatly perturbed if Montreal doesn't mop the floor with the PAnthers each and every time this year. They are beyond horrible.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
I'd take Duchene over Giroux at this point. That speed on the big ice is gonna be so tough to contain.

After his dominating performance at the past WHC, to omit Duchene from Team Canada, boarders on professional negligence.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Based on what I've seen so far I will be greatly perturbed if Montreal doesn't mop the floor with the PAnthers each and every time this year. They are beyond horrible.

If it wasn't for Miller and his "step up when playing the Canadiens" game we could do that to the Sabres.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
If it wasn't for Miller and his "step up when playing the Canadiens" game we could do that to the Sabres.

I think the Devils, no matter how terrible their record is, can give us huge problems. I'll always be traumatized by that org.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Of course the Sens are too cheap to go retro with the Ducks.

24 shots for Anaheim in the 1st, score only 2-1.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008

No matter how bad a team is it's still NHLers and they can beat you on any given night. That being said, in order to be a playoff team and potentially a top 3-4 team in your conference, you can't lose many games against those teams.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Getzlaf with a funny quote about Ryan when asked how can the Ducks contain him.

"He's a type a guy that disappears for long periods of time" and I think he immediately realized that it came out as an insult, so he added "but then you find him in slot and he scores".

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Hampus Lindholm looks legit. Sweden is churning out stud D like crazy.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If this is the Karlsson we're going to see from now on (so far this season) his contract will be a burden on Ottawa. He looks really timid, slow and is making a lot of mental mistakes.

Too bad really, besides all the annoying fanboys, he was a treat to watch up to this point.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
If a Karlsson fanboy wanders in here and sees this, ugh, I don't even want to think about it...

Even some Sens fans aren't impressed with EK's play right now. I've watched him a couple times this year and something just seems off with the guy so far. He's probably still not fully recovered from his injury because he looks like a different player than what he was before the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad