THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Real concern is different than joking about it. I don't want any athlete to get it. Its horrible.

Rempe has to be told he doesn't have to accept every invitation. Hopefully he learns to use that length like Chara did in his career.
Agreed it is not a joking matter and hope he does not accept every invite because he will get many

You mean he's not going to crack the 1000 games played mark in a dozen years or so?

Thanks for your knowledgeable insight. Guess maybe I'll hold off on getting that Rempe jersey.
I will sell you his jersey in all styles and colors

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
I thought Delo won it, too many rights to Rempe's chin but he definitely caught a few too.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Rempe isn't instigating these fights. Both Martin and Deslauriers asked him if he wanted to go. Of course he's going to say yes.

Next game is against Columbus. I don't think they have anyone who will challenge him.
Gudbranson. I think they have Olivier as well though not sure if he is a regular.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I looked at it as pretty even. Deslauriers was more marked up. Rempe hanging in with that guy at 21 years old and Nicolas is absolutely top 5 IMO says something. When Rempe hits 25 he might be around 260, less gawky and a bit more experienced.

All that said Rempe needs to continue to improve in other areas. He's a work in progress but got the game winner and 1st star. Pretty big day for a 21 year old playing only his 4th NHL game.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1708818757986.png

HockeyDB trending: Fights, goals, and snow

Another Empty Netter

Jan 14, 2011
Meh.

I gotta be honest, I lost interest in hockey fights when I started watching UFC a decade ago.

Watching two plugs throw sloppy haymakers at each other while struggling to balance on skates is pretty boring now.

I dont want fighting out of the game or anything, enough fans and players seem to feel its important. I just use it as time to grab a beer.
Unless there’s a reason for it. Was this one just dyck measuring or was there a code violation

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I wanna see a Xhekaj vs Rempe fight.

2 old school boys in a new mans game. Hopefully they can both develop to be able to play the pace of today’s game while also bringing that throwback element. Brady Tkachuk is also another one.

Good shit.
Hopefully Xhekaj won't waste his time on that plug unless he has to retaliate for a cheap shot. I doubt MSL will let him participate in staged fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad