THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Unreal.

Best fight in a very long time. People will absolutely hate it though.i

I'm surprised the crowd was going crazy. If you listen to half of HF you'd expect them to run for the exits or at least sit on their hands
Ya this appeals to the lowest common denominator. Enjoy your fights but this kids shelf life is gonna be short.
What were they fighting for ? Their right to party or their constitutional rights?

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
What a kid! Scores on top of it all. Where did he come from? Imagine two Rempe's in each team instead of soft euros and NA players in the third and forth lines? The rivalries and intensity would be back to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daves a mess

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
The CTE comment is pretty low. I wouldn't say that to anyone. Not a joke imo.
I agree it is no joke.I would be concerned for real that he is a candidate for CTE. 2 fights in 3 games?
He is now expected to fight regularly and that never turns out well.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Rempe had size and reach, Deloriauruueu had skill and strength. That was able to make it an even fight though you can't overcome the reach issue if you're against a 6'8.5 guy. If Rempe learns how to fight at the NHL level, no one is gonna fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad