THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
I'd say Deslauriers won that by a little.

Gotta love Rempe's willingness. Guy's been up for 3 games or so and has thrown down with Martin and Deslauriers.

He's also nine foot three and it's not like he got his shot at NHL on the basis of his goalscoring touch.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Meh.

I gotta be honest, I lost interest in hockey fights when I started watching UFC a decade ago.

Watching two plugs throw sloppy haymakers at each other while struggling to balance on skates is pretty boring now.

I dont want fighting out of the game or anything, enough fans and players seem to feel its important. I just use it as time to grab a beer.
Noob mistake. You keep a small cooler with your beers in it on the floor next to your recliner, refill it during intermission with the beers you put outside in the snow to chill before the game.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
The CTE comment is pretty low. I wouldn't say that to anyone. Not a joke imo.

This isn’t the mid 2000s where CTE was just becoming a more known thing. Rempe would have grown up knowing exactly what he’s getting himself into and is getting paid to do it. Just like any other of these plugs still fighting including Deslauriers. If they want to make a career out of it, it’s their choice, so why would I care?

PunchImlach is Alive

Jul 15, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
phil.jpg

Never change, Philly

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Rempe just had a gorgeous tip in front of the net, too. Almost a goal.

He was such an odd draft pick. Absolute bean pole in his draft year and more of a tall, skilled guy. Just too lanky and goofy to really be a big offensive threat so the pivot he made was a complete 180.

You can see he still has some of the skills, though. I really love his potential as a long-term 4th liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad