THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Rempe got absolutely murdered lol
I mean that's one way of looking at it. The other one would be to look at DeLauriers face
GHIPS5nWoAAPVfK.jpg

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Meh.

I gotta be honest, I lost interest in hockey fights when I started watching UFC a decade ago.

Watching two plugs throw sloppy haymakers at each other while struggling to balance on skates is pretty boring now.

I dont want fighting out of the game or anything, enough fans and players seem to feel its important. I just use it as time to grab a beer.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Meh.

I gotta be honest, I lost interest in hockey fights when I started watching UFC a decade ago.

Watching two plugs throw sloppy haymakers at each other while struggling to balance on skates is pretty boring now.

I dont want fighting out of the game or anything, enough fans and players seem to feel its important. I just use it as time to grab a beer.
Imagine going for a beer when a fight breaks out. That’s complete bullshit, lol.

“A 30 second fight! Time to go run to get beers!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad