THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Ya this appeals to the lowest common denominator. Enjoy your fights but this kids shelf life is gonna be short.
What were they fighting for ? Their right to party or their constitutional rights?
You mean he's not going to crack the 1000 games played mark in a dozen years or so?

Thanks for your knowledgeable insight. Guess maybe I'll hold off on getting that Rempe jersey.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I agree it is no joke.I would be concerned for real that he is a candidate for CTE. 2 fights in 3 games?
He is now expected to fight regularly and that never turns out well.
Real concern is different than joking about it. I don't want any athlete to get it. Its horrible.

Rempe has to be told he doesn't have to accept every invitation. Hopefully he learns to use that length like Chara did in his career.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
What a kid! Scores on top of it all. Where did he come from? Imagine two Rempe's in each team instead of soft euros (and NA players) in the third and forth lines? The rivalries and intensity would be back to the game.
Don Cherry? Is that you?

"You people come here and play soft on the bottom lines."

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
1708813653249.png

lakeshirts37

Jun 25, 2019
I agree it is no joke.I would be concerned for real that he is a candidate for CTE. 2 fights in 3 games?
He is now expected to fight regularly and that never turns out well.
its not going to be like this for 82 games (if he ever plays a full season) hes fine

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
And rempe just scored the go ahead goal. Theres alot of folks across the river punching air right now haha

Ya this appeals to the lowest common denominator. Enjoy your fights but this kids shelf life is gonna be short.
What were they fighting for ? Their right to party or their constitutional rights?
People keep acting like hes a talentless goon. He lives in the dirty areas and if the score holds he would have scored the game winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad