Tribute The Official "Fire Tortorella" Thread

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

We still have a Saturn with 185k miles on it.

It was dads when he got it new, then it was my older sister's, then it was mine, then it was my younger brother's, then it was my sister's again after her car got carried away in those crazy floods like 2 years ago.

Now it's waiting for her daughter to drive it next year. It has, since it drove off the lot for the first time, had this now-charming but at the time concerning tumbling issue. 30% of the time if you turn the key it tumbles but doesn't start. 95% of the time if you give her second to think then try again she starts right away. 100% of the time she starts on the 3rd try. It's been literally 26 years of this. No one has figured it out, and no one has cared since like 2005 lol. "Ah that's just the Saturn lol"

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
20240326_200048.gif

Credit where it's due, though. #Accountability

This time. 1 out of 100 ain't bad

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Torts is a moron. Hopefully he quits. Guy is a spineless coward.

The second this post went up. Admin needed to shut it down. To think that people are allowed to come on here and call for a man to be fired from his job. Those who are calling for Trotts head wouldn't like it if trolls were posting adds at their work place calling for them to be fired.
I think you're lost. The Toronto board is the other way

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The second this post went up. Admin needed to shut it down. To think that people are allowed to come on here and call for a man to be fired from his job. Those who are calling for Trotts head wouldn't like it if trolls were posting adds at their work place calling for them to be fired.
He gets paid if he gets fired. Judging how he doesn’t perform duties that come with his job fairly often. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s his end game.

AV did it and Torts is a scumbag of that same tier.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

20230501_231307.gif

That's why you don't put people on ignore. You miss the best content.

MrMhLxPXOqGK4.gif

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
That game last night made me MAD. Because it was the first time in ages that a game actually got me excited. I even f***ing fist-pumped after the Tippett goal. They actually got me invested in a game for once, only for the Oracle of GRIT to wipe it away with his braindead personnel decision after regulation.

sauce88

Jul 6, 2011
That's just a small taste of his thought process, just wait until the chips are down and playoff hockey is played. Constantly shooting himself in the foot.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Watch the Flyers drop out of the playoffs and when they get eliminated, Torts will be just missing. No coaching behind the bench. No talking to the media. Just complete radio silence.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Totally agree. Great post. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad