Blue Jays Discussion: The official Davis Schneider Appreciation Society

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
"Associate Manager" sounds like a fancier way of saying Bench Coach. I always liked Hale, so it's nice to have him back.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
I think this is insurance if Mattingly gets the Milwaukee job which may seem likely because it’s been over a week since his name come out and there are no reports he has been dropped from the process.

For what it’s worth, Mattingly is the betting favourite for the Brewers managerial job as of yesterday.

Ale Brew

Feb 24, 2020
Crowded staff now with offensive coordinators and associate managers. Why not just do the obvious and change the manager? You already threw him under the bus.

Reactions: capfit9

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Crowded staff now with offensive coordinators and associate managers. Why not just do the obvious and change the manager? You already threw him under the bus.

With Hudgens re-assigned it's actually the same amount.

Mattingly keeps his bench coach title but really appears to be moving to the hitting side of things.

Hale gets news fancy title but is essentially the bench coach.

Fables replaces Luis Rivera at 3B

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Players must be selected to the 40 man roster tomorrow. I expect Macko will be one of them for sure
Yeah, I don't really see anyone else who's likely to get picked in the Rule 5, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Macko getting added. I like Robertson and a couple of the others, but I still don't think a team would pick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad