Blue Jays Discussion: The official Davis Schneider Appreciation Society

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
2nd place is first loser.

if-you-aint-first-youre-last-gary-cole.gif

Zur En Arrh

Apr 16, 2022
I didn’t say to trade Tiedemann for Arenado. My post was to illustrate that Ricky+ is too much. Arenado could cost less if he were even available. Maybe something around Martinez+. I’d do Martinez + for Arenado and then Manoah + for Soto.

Ofc the prediction game is impossible, I just want the best two bats available at 3B/LF/DH we can find with Rogers spending as much as possible.

1. Springer
  2. Bichette
  3. Soto
  4. Vlad Jr.
  5. Arenado
  6. Jansen
  7. Schneider
  8. Kirk/Biggio
  9. Varsho
Yeah but the other team wouldn't. Monoha essentially quit on the team... I wouldn't have him back but he ain't the main piece going back for soto. He's not even a sweetner. Imo he has about as much value as Bellinger did when la quit on him.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
The two lowest win teams to make the playoffs will be in the WS;

90 win Rangers vs 84 win Diamondbacks.

Marte with 12 hits in 7 games. He has the be the slam dunk NLCS MVP.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Wow, can't believe the DBacks somehow came back in that series against a very hot Phillies team

Now either Moreno/Gurriel or Semien will win the WS

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
The trade was almost a year ago. Get over it. There's going to be trades that turn out well and trades that don't. Sitting around complaining about those that don't accomplishes nothing.

When you trade one of the top 5 prospects in baseball and don't even get a 'win' out of the trade in year 1 of it.. Gabby Moreno is going to continually get better.. Varsho is what he is.

The trade sucks, it's going to go down as one of the worst trades in Jay's history and they deserve to be f***ing panned for it. They kept a fat guy at catcher who turns singles into outs and got a mediocre bat with good defense that they put in the f***ing corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad