Blue Jays Discussion: The official Davis Schneider Appreciation Society

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Lol lets not play verbal gymnastics, Soto is heading to the Yankees, a divisional rival.

I have no idea what you mean by "nothing happens" as one of the two big names we were rumored to be interested in is currently at the end stages of becoming a New York Yankee.
"Nothing happens" refers to the two players you are upset about the Jays not getting still being available. Yes, it seems like it's close to done with the Yankees, but these things fall through all the time. It's not done until it's done.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I just love the speculation by American reporters who can't compute in their heads an elite superstar considering the Igloos in Canada, especially those summer 30°C ones

Reactions: WillNy29

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I wonder if playing in Korea with the Dodgers against San Diego would at all be appealing to Ohtani. It's not too far from home and he could have friends and family at the series.

I believe there will be a series in Tokyo by 2026 so I’d imagine whoever gets him will play in that series lol

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Guess it's hard to drum up clicks without 2 American teams seriously in the mix.
Seriously it's so annoying lol

Man i will say, if ohtani doesn't sign and Soto to nyy, this off season barring trades has the makings of a snooze fest/ failure for the Jays

And that's not in management the fa is bleak. Paying belly 250is gross imo.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
"Nothing happens" refers to the two players you are upset about the Jays not getting still being available. Yes, it seems like it's close to done with the Yankees, but these things fall through all the time. It's not done until it's done.

Advanced trade talks are not "nothing", the deal by all accounts seems to be imminent.

He's not the one doing the verbal and mental gymnastics.....just putting that out there.
Can you showcase where I've done this?

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
If we don't get Ohtani, I want no part in FA unless it's on a one year. Going to have to move assets to upgrade the lineup if we don't want to kill our financial future.

Reactions: phillipmike

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yankees Soto trade falling apart now because all the MLB ready arms they were going to trade to San Diego got stolen in the rule 5 draft.

Kidding of course

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
If we don't get Ohtani, I want no part in FA unless it's on a one year. Going to have to move assets to upgrade the lineup if we don't want to kill our financial future.
I have some level of interest in Bellinger, Hoskins, Justin Turner, Joc Pedersen, Mchael Brantley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad