The Official 2014 (Annual) Habs Board Mock Draft (Done!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
Yeah, I switched it in advance just because I saw NL lurking in here, guessing he was about to make his pick... I guess I will send him the PM just in case...

LOL, sorry about that. I was just reading through the page just before you posted. Then I had two people come to the door, one kid crying, and I got side tracked.

Habitants

Oct 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
:edmonton

with he 91st pick in the draft the Oilers are proud to select defenceman Adam Ollas Mattsson

anton_karlsson_sweden_122613.jpg

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Like the Haydon pick.. he hasn't developed quite the way hoped by the Ice Dogs, but the potential is there if he can ever tap into it.

Dec 2, 2010
With the 93rd pick, Colorado is proud to select from Chomutov of the Czech league, Ondrej Kaše.

kase_ondrej_novy_dres_top02.jpg

Ondrej is a talented jack-of-all-trades player. Tenacious in puck battles and solid at forechecking and intelligent away from the puck. Competing in the Czech men's league improved his game as shown in the WJC outshining bigger names and continuing the good work at the Ivan Hlinka. His team is relegated for next season so his immediate future is uncertain but overall it is promising.

GM PMed.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I pick consecutively in 3 and 4 picks. Not that ready though and won't be available till tonight. But will definatley make my picks before Midnight....if the other 2 picks before me are made obviously. I do have an idea though.....So don't pick the guys I want or it will take me more time....your choice. :D

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
With the 94th pick, the Toronto Maple Leafs select out of Charlottetown (QMJHL), Alexandre Goulet.

next GM will be PM'd

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
From the ottawa 67's, we are proud to select jacob middleton. Fairly big, two-way D with some smarts. Doesn't mind physical stuff.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
With the 94th pick, the Toronto Maple Leafs select out of Charlottetown (QMJHL), Alexandre Goulet.

next GM will be PM'd

From the ottawa 67's, we are proud to select jacob middleton. Fairly big, two-way D with some smarts. Doesn't mind physical stuff.

As if I didn't have enough problems....you guys just screw me up big time....:shakehead

Good picks by the way. Saw Goulet a LOT and was CLEARLY going to be one of my picks. And Middleton, well seems to be for sure like a guy who will be picked earlier than he was in our mock, you just envision him already as a surefire 3rd pairing in the NHL, rest is up to him. As bad as his team was, he impressed me everytime. Now at work, and don't have my list with me so like I said before....please give me till at least 9PM for my 2 selections. Thanks and sorry for the wait.

Last edited:

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Some solid picks there. I like Kase - if he manages to pout on 20 pounds of muscle he may b a good NHLer. Come on WS...surely you have your list memorized. Sheesh! ;)

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Some solid picks there. I like Kase - if he manages to pout on 20 pounds of muscle he may b a good NHLer. Come on WS...surely you have your list memorized. Sheesh! ;)

Unfortunately not. I had at least 5ish guys I wanted to take a last look at my reports and all so, unfortunately, people will have to wait buy hey, once it's done, it's 2 for the price of 1.....;)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Unfortunately not. I had at least 5ish guys I wanted to take a last look at my reports and all so, unfortunately, people will have to wait buy hey, once it's done, it's 2 for the price of 1.....;)

If I wait until 9pm and you pick my guy...you better look out.

;)

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Sorry guys, haven't been able to update the OP as quickly as in previous years. I'm on holidays this week and housework duty calls. I'll get everything updated tonight.

JHabs

HFB Partner
Dec 14, 2007
Montreal
twitter.com
With the 93rd pick, Colorado is proud to select from Chomutov of the Czech league, Ondrej Kaše.

kase_ondrej_novy_dres_top02.jpg

Ondrej is a talented jack-of-all-trades player. Tenacious in puck battles and solid at forechecking and intelligent away from the puck. Competing in the Czech men's league improved his game as shown in the WJC outshining bigger names and continuing the good work at the Ivan Hlinka. His team is relegated for next season so his immediate future is uncertain but overall it is promising.

GM PMed.

Was eyeballing him for awhile - I was hoping he'd fall to me as he was my #1 target - great pick I like his potential

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad