The New York Rangers are a perfectly built team this year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Trouba has always been way overrated. Schneider and Miller are actually talented. Miller isn’t Hedman like some rags fans were saying he would be but they’re both really solid young defenders. I think it could be a coaching issue with them. Zac Jones too.
Miller isn't Hedman, but he is by far the second best D-Man on the Rangers by leaps and bounds. He's a great player who continues to have dominant games at times. And I think he's only going to get better. I hope the Rangers lock him up.

Seems like coaching is the big issue there.
I think so too. Rangers were statistically the luckiest team in the world last year due to Igor Shesterkin. He covered up so many coaching issues.

It seems like he's come back down to earth and now the team looks like it has zero direction on the ice.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Miller isn't Hedman, but he is by far the second best D-Man on the Rangers by leaps and bounds. He's a great player who continues to have dominant games at times. And I think he's only going to get better. I hope the Rangers lock him up.

I think so too. Rangers were statistically the luckiest team in the world last year due to Igor Shesterkin. He covered up so many coaching issues.

It seems like he's come back down to earth and now the team looks like it has zero direction on the ice.
The Rangers are 6-2-2 with Shestyorkin in goal and clearly should’ve been 7-1-2 if not for that NYI game meltdown, so they are still getting the points when Igor plays

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

I agree with this take. The Rangers overachieved last season on the back of historic goaltending and a PP that almost couldn’t miss. Now they don’t have either of those things and have come back to Earth. The conversation sounds a lot different if they hadn’t gotten past the Pens in round one, which they really shouldn’t have, but had a ton go their way.

I said before the season that the Rangers needed their young guys to replace the production you figured they wouldn’t get from a guy like Kreider and having to outrun worse goaltending and so far they haven’t done that.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
rangers have all the talent in the world and all the advantages. Being the hunted does take some time to get used too. I do believe they will go on a serious run and will make the playoffs pretty easily. Cream typically rises. Considering they seem to have a durable bunch as injuries seem to not be a factor for a few years, the talent should overcome early season adversity.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
I though Tom Wilson was the owner of the Rags
nobody gives a shit about Tom Wilson yet he gets spam posted by fans trying to perpetuate an overblown narrative. Dolan didn't fire Gorton or Davidson because of Tom f***ing Wilson, it was because he was high on coke and saw the Islanders making deep runs in the playoffs and was desperate to be relevant again.

Gorton knew this team wasn't ready just yet
f*** JAMES DOLAN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riseonfire

TommyDangles

Jun 18, 2021
Gallant has never lasted more than 3 years as a head coach for a team. Looks like that trend will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad