The New York Rangers are a perfectly built team this year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Why? It gets funnier and funnier after every game lol.
Tbf OP is not a Rangers fan. And like 99% of the posts I've seen in here from Rangers fans from pretty much the get-go have been something like: "Please take down this thread".

I haven't read through too many posts though, but I've seen those a lot.

Reactions: PK

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Tbf OP is not a Rangers fan. And like 99% of the posts I've seen in here from Rangers fan from pretty much the get-go has been something like "Please take down this thread".

Fair enough I suppose.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Fair enough I suppose.
With that said this is such a classic jinx HFboards thread and I found it kind of funny, (even though I'm a Rangers fan).

I am too old and I got too much happening in my personal life to let this thread affect me in any way negative.

We have a very good team, we're one of the favorites. But we also got some obnoxious fans and a lot of haters.

It is what it is. I just hope they make it to the playoffs, from there anything can happen.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
I'll translate, Fox and Trouba forced trades with Rangers cause they wanted to live in New York and Panarin as a UFA had New York as his only destination.

Unless the Rangers management built New York city they really had no part in building a good chunk of the "Core"

The placement of who helped form the current roster is

1.New York
2. The Senators GM
3. Rangers Management.

If you want to praise anyone for the current team then Kiss the New york pavement or I don't know eat a Hotdog from a cart.
Hey, don't disrespect Kessel like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
Tbf OP is not a Rangers fan. And like 99% of the posts I've seen in here from Rangers fans from pretty much the get-go have been something like: "Please take down this thread".

Go read this guys posts. He’s for sure a Ranger fan as well as the Jackets.

Go read this guys other posts. He’s a Ranger and Jackets fan

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Shestyorkin was 6-0-2 before this game, they ran into a red hot Bruins team.

They’re still comfortably in a play off position and still are a perfectly build team.

I’m sorry I didn’t expect Lafreniere to continue zero production, Kreider to stop scoring goals in bunches and captain Trouba to become an absolute pylon.

However, once they get going, watch out

Go read this guys other posts. He’s a Bread Man and Jackets fan
FTFY

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008

They’re still comfortably in a play off position and still are a perfectly build team.

I’m sorry I didn’t expect Lafreniere to continue zero production, Kreider to stop scoring goals in bunches and captain Trouba to become an absolute pylon.

FTFY
15% into the schedule, and already comfortably in a playoff spot?

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY

FTFY
Its November. That being said 2 pts up w 2 extra games played isnt exactly comfortable...

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

FTFY

It was pretty obvious Kreider was not going to score the same this year. We use the term outlier season for a reason.

Rangers fans: Yankees arrogance and Mets success

I have never seen such a great comparison :clap:

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016

They’re literally out of a playoff position based on winning percentage. You know, the official metric used for the Covid qualifiers when there was an uneven amount of games played.

You also picked three of the most obvious things here and called them unexpected.

Reactions: AhosDatsyukian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad