The Negativity-**Only** Thread (A Place to go to vent) II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Looking for a Hawks win over the Blues today in OT, so all three of us have 104 points with three games left.

I have been thinking the same thing, and the last meeting of the Blues Hawks a 3 point game with Blues winning. What a kick in the teeth that would be.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
BUMP->>

[Sarcasm] Good to have Neal, Weber and Cullen back, they made a difference. [/SARCASM] First time a Stars back-up goalie wins in ??????. At least a 6 on 5 goal was scored, been a while. Guess Neal was on the ice.

When Olli Jokinen left he took our moJo and left a pile of lessJo stinking up the locker room.

The highlight of the trade would have been if we threw in #ShutupStu, that would have been an improvement.

Neal came up huge. Glad to have him back. Now if they could just sit Fruity Pebbles and let AV get back out there again. Get our D back like it was when it actually played well every night.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Since Feb 19th, the Preds have won a game by more than one goal just twice - against COL and BUF.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
We are gonna get

####ING SWEPT

in the

FIRST ####ING ROUND.

And game 4 of that series will see 17,113 at the Bridge - 16,543 of which will be

####ING HAWKS FANS.

Last edited:

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Posted elsewhere, but it definitely belongs on this thread .... sloppy effort but equals teams effort right now.

And the team didn't pay me 7 million this year to suck.

2cygrar.jpg

Problem found

x4lq8h.jpg

Last edited:

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Negativity Dump in 3...2....

1. Weber is a great dman but I just dont see the fire that a Captain needs. Has anybody heard a word out of him this season? Give the C to someone who can step out there and take over a game like...

2. ...like.....crap.......we dont have that guy in the lineup

3. Johnny Hockey is hot and Mark Stone has as many points as Forsberg now.There goes the Calder.

4. Lavy's rise was meteoric and his decline is a kick in the crotch. There goes the Adams.

5. The Norris doesnt go to the best dman, it goes to the most goals by a dman which really makes me want to spit nails.

6. We have Pekka Fraking All Star Rinne and we are getting out-goalied on a near nightly basis.

7. 50 shots on goal per night and no finish. By law of averages how are we not getting at least one garbage/accidental goal per night?

8. Im still mad over that disallowed goal last night. What a crap call.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
8. Im still mad over that disallowed goal last night. What a crap call.
As I said last night, I don't really fuss over the refs unless them screwing something up directly affects the outcome of a game. While the no-goal call didn't directly affect it, there's no denying that we'd be in a more favorable position playing the 3rd period protecting a lead rather than playing a tied game. When you think about it we couldn't have done anything better to start the 3rd. We come out blazing and tie the game up, and if the ref does his job correctly we take a quick lead and put the Avs in a bad spot. Yeah yeah people can say snarky stuff like "Rinne would've given up a goal anyway" and maybe he would've, but protecting a lead puts us in a defensive mode and the odds are clearly in our favor at that point.

Not only that, but if that goal counts as it should've and we hang on to the lead, we obviously sit atop the division right now.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
weber. Rip the c off his chest....... The invisible man

If I see one more we appreciate our fan video I may throw my jersey onto the ice.

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
weber. Rip the c off his chest....... The invisible man

If I see one more we appreciate our fan video I may throw my jersey onto the ice.

I went Saturday, saw the video of them saying how they feed off of our energy and ovations, then Vince gill comes out and doesn't sing a word of the anthem.

I thought, wait... I pay this much and I have to sing my own anthem and pump you up so you can do your job?! I came her to be entertained, not the other ya around :laugh:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
In reality the board will explode either way. We either lose or we win against a team resting all their good players and the board explodes because we didn't play an absolutely flawless game, much like the shutout win over Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad