OT: The Movie Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Sunshine, 28 Days Later and Red Eye were great roles for him.

The Wind That Shakes the Barley is a fantastic watch a lot of people probably haven’t seen. It’s about two brothers in the time of the Irish Independence/Civil War. Just a masterful haunting movie. From the photography to the acting.

You should definitely watch Peaky Blinders.

I barely watch TV shows. I struggle to watch the ones I’m already watching. :laugh:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm not sure if you saw the "Street Fighter" movie with Jean Claude Van Damme, but that's gotta be one of the all time worst.... Other than Raul Julia's brave attempt to salvage anything positive from the script... while dealing with terminal cancer!

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.”

These incredible performances in otherwise awful movies are the best.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I rewatched Mortal Kombat last night. My feelings remain the same. It was pretty good overall for what it was and is.

My only major issue was that the protagonist was uninteresting and his specialty is getting beat up.

It feels like it's really close to being great but couldn't quite get there.

A+ on Scorpion and Sub-Zero though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad