OT: The Movie Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDE1333

Dec 22, 2019

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I need a new series to watch. Any sleepers that are on a normal streaming service?
I’ve watched most of what probably will be suggested, so dig deep!

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Oooh the question mark at the end. They knew they had a good thing when they filmed it.

Aside from that obnoxious little drugged out kid that was a damn solid movie that I'm sad I put off for so long. And there has to be a drinking game where you drink every time they say Dave, then at the climax everybody has to do a tandem kegstand to keep up with the count. I'm overjoyed that theater is still preserved and loved the experience there. I bet Blobfest is an absolute blast.

And thank you @Blackhawkswincup for reminding me there's ANOTHER Blob movie to watch! I have a funny feeling the 80's Blob is going to be the only one with the balls to melt a kid on screen though.
my mom waitressed in that diner.lol

• Love
Reactions: Amorgus

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I need a new series to watch. Any sleepers that are on a normal streaming service?
I’ve watched most of what probably will be suggested, so dig deep!

Le Bureau des Légendes (The Bureau) on amc+. French spy/intelligence drama thriller.

Sigeuneol (Signal) on Netflix. Korean time glitch suspense thriller mystery. Honestly one of the best shows I’ve ever watched.

EDIT: I've also been wanting to watch Gomorrah (2014) but I don't have HBO Max. Anyone see this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Defect

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Started watching The Bear. Lip from Shameless is the lead.

Really enjoying it so far. I want to kill cousin already.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’ve decided on watching Rome. First episode I had to really focus on who was who. A lot of those older white dudes looked the same to me until I learned which ones had which ancient names. Pretty good show so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad