The Michael McCarron Thread - Part III : Biggerer, Strongerer and Meanerer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Pretty quiet so far, but McCarron just picked up his first OHL assist!

He had a strong shift on the powerplay as he was controlling the puck well. He went to the net, one-timed a pass from Marner that was blocked, but Tierney picked up the rebound and scored.

3-2 Storm at the end of the second.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Watching the game McCarron just got hit left the game holding his arm, hope its not serious.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I watched his last game... Can't say I was impressed. His skating was OHL-average, he wasn't effective physically, and his offence was pretty stunted. Maybe he's coming down from his level of play at the Habs' camp but, I came away disappointed.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
I watched his last game... Can't say I was impressed. His skating was OHL-average, he wasn't effective physically, and his offence was pretty stunted. Maybe he's coming down from his level of play at the Habs' camp but, I came away disappointed.

yeah it's his first year in the ohl dude, what did you expect wayne gretzky?

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Ouch.

Eugenie Bouchard ‏@geniebouchard 1 min
Sorry...you're not as good as @Jord38caron “@MacAttackUSA93: Hey @geniebouchard next time I'm in Montreal lets hang out!!”

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Long story short, my buddy is friends with Caron and this summer he asked his agent to get him in contact with Eugenie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad