Post-Game Talk: The Laine Show. Jets Win 4-3 in OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
laine showd by maurisou for long hidden atletics. patrik "Dolf Lundgren" laine. by still yet playing with 3rd, 4th line winger checkingplayer of small weak stastny. still he put up show. maybe because of first night enthusiastics. hard putting up this for long run with stastny. i say stastny very bad player so. laine for hockeyplaying team. maurisou can hang on here. my word

sir avgard hockeyprofessor
What the hell did I just read?

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Coaching feedback:

I’ll say this about PMO changes to our top 6, aka Ehlers and KC switching lines. I wasn’t sure if I loved that switch......but the switch looked good on both lines. Ehlers helps defensively on the top line going against other top lines. KC adds a ton of speed to the second line and is good fore checker.

PP: I like the changes PMO has made, giving different looks, different setups, etc. The old setup is too predictable overall, Wheeler to Laine/Mark.

Overall I like the coaching changes, we’ll done. Please get DeMelo back on the 1st pairing and Poolman back to the third pairing and sit Niku.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Just for those who need closure on the 50/50
kozfY0W.png

And if Chaos or Borsato won, I could use a gym membership and a subscription to one of those fad diet thingys I see on the tv once this covid thing is over.

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
Awww yeah, winning is good, pals!
Patrik Hogan making a statement tonight. GJG!

giphy.gif
My viewing group said the same thing. Hollywood Hulk Laine!
laine showd by maurisou for long hidden atletics. patrik "Dolf Lundgren" laine. by still yet playing with 3rd, 4th line winger checkingplayer of small weak stastny. still he put up show. maybe because of first night enthusiastics. hard putting up this for long run with stastny. i say stastny very bad player so. laine for hockeyplaying team. maurisou can hang on here. my word

sir avgard hockeyprofessor
I missed this somehow. I don't know why, but I did.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Coaching feedback:

I’ll say this about PMO changes to our top 6, aka Ehlers and KC switching lines. I wasn’t sure if I loved that switch......but the switch looked good on both lines. Ehlers helps defensively on the top line going against other top lines. KC adds a ton of speed to the second line and is good fore checker.

PP: I like the changes PMO has made, giving different looks, different setups, etc. The old setup is too predictable overall, Wheeler to Laine/Mark.

Overall I like the coaching changes, we’ll done. Please get DeMelo back on the 1st pairing and Poolman back to the third pairing and sit Niku.

Yeah I'll give Moe some credit as well.

I liked that there were some wrinkles in our pp units, if we keep that up we should be less predictable and should produce better.

The lines worked and the second pairing looked pretty good.
Still not likening Poolman on the top pairing. Morrissey carried him pretty well tonight after the first but I would like someone steadier that can make a first pass so that Morrissey can be a bit more aggressive offensively.

PK still needs some more polish but hopefully that comes with more reps.

Also as expected the big bad Flames weren't able to physically do anything tonight. We have plenty of size on this team and ultimately speed and skill kills and we have much more of it then them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad