CFL: The CFL Thread: Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gave up the point to get field position even though he had room to run. 25-22

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
It's the hope that kills when it comes to sports. Went into today thinking it would be too good to be true to finally win a GC and have it happen in the Hammer... Fourth-quarter started and I started to think it would actually happen... I'm sure in a couple of months I'll look back on this and be happy I got to witness such a great game live but man, right now..... IT stings like crazy.

Reactions: Polydorus

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015
Yeah I didn’t get that. Not like he was deep in the end zone

He was only 2 feet from the goal line and there were no opposition players even close. A bonehead decision to say the least.

Question is, was that the coach's call? Or was that the decision of the player? Regardless, he still should have run that ball out given the circumstance.

Reactions: GKJ

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
The nervous energy is starting to take over for me. First GC in Hamilton in my life time and the Cats are there .... Going to be a wild day
It’s ok, man. Hamilton has won it in your lifetime. Canada is in first place in concacaf qualifying eight games through fourteen. And fourth place plays a team at best seventy places behind Canada in the FIFA rankings. You have something much better to look forward to in the next half year.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad