OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
z6AzXVTvSrqUkdD0rdhH_RC-Bike%20Wait%20for%20It.gif

W0YvQmNTyCOdONEkEbaA_Honorary%20Touchdown%20Surprise.gif

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Can anybody recommend a classic novel for me? As disturbing as possible.

I'm trying to get back on the horse and read prose in English.
Journey to the End of the Night by Louis-Ferdinand Celine

Ceremony are you excited for new Manchester on Thursday?!?!?! Album art looks cool.
v v v glad I went back a page and found this post

Cormac McCarthy is also seen by many as one of the greatest literature writers of this era. Several of his books have been made into movies in the last decade. All the Pretty Horses, Blood Meridian, The Road, No Country for Old Men are all solid books
Ironically amounting to the sum total of one solid film

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Figured people did, or at least the males. One of my female friends never heard of it before and wrote it off as country slang. :laugh:

twisted my ankle up pretty bad at work today, so I'll be watching some Office Space.

Great movie, haven't seen that in forever.

Also where/what the hell is Dorsia?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Crinkle cut fries are crappy as hell. These days though, it's either oven-baked potato wedges or sweet potato fries.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Do you often find yourself thinking you'd like to find like at least twelve new songs but hate how songs are all different from each other? Worry no more! I found out Seether put out a new album a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad