OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Wow, the new Unleash the​ Archers album is a masterpiece. Better with every listen, they blew their previous work out of the water with this one. Frontrunner for album of the year and it's unlikely anybody is going to knock them off that podium.

[Yt]yHUF9keLteI[/MEDIA]

I liked that. :nod:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I see HF is getting fancy trying to get around *******. ******* will not be defeated.

Hw4gDQ984w1eo.webp

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Thought I'd watch a couple episodes of the Simpsons on TV tonight. They're both newish Lisa episodes. Just kill me now.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I can't hear bluegrass without missing these guys. :cry:

This is some good stuff right here. Heading to Telluride in a couple hours for the festival! So excited!

EDIT: Had BeatGrass's youtube stuff playing one after another while I pack this morning. I'm impressed. Can't believe I hadn't heard of them before.

Last edited:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
This is some good stuff right here. Heading to Telluride in a couple hours for the festival! So excited!

They broke up a few years ago when one member passed away. They were an absolute gem of a band though.

So jealous... that is one of my favorite festivals in Colorado!

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
One of these years I'll make it down there. Oh well, Greensky at Red Rocks is a consolation I guess.

:cry: Gahhhh I'm going to be missing the Boulder Theater/Red Rocks show for my cousin's wedding. I honestly considered skipping the wedding for those shows. :laugh:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
This We Were Promised Jetpacks sounds like a decent band.

Ah, off day and it's 70 degrees. I'll listen to some of this today, drink some artisan sodas I bought and make homemade iced tea and pizza. Then we'll see who's calling who a hipster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad