OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
One of my best friends in the world passed yesterday in an avalanche. I'm at a loss. I'm so sad. He will be missed so much.

Be safe out in the woods folks. These mountains may be beautiful but they are deadly.
Very sorry to hear that and sorr yyou have to go throught this. Hang in there buddy.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Thanks ya'll. It's been a tough couple days but all his friends have been getting together and supporting each other.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Thanks ya'll. It's been a tough couple days but all his friends have been getting together and supporting each other.

After going through a similar situation quite recently, I was amazed at how close our whole friend group got and were able to support each other, it’s awful but sometimes tragedy brings people closer. That sounds like what’s happening here and I’m glad to hear. Again very sorry for your loss Smiley.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@BrickAHL you're going to need better lines than this if you want to win at tinder m8 (I forget if it's you or @JWK that does this)

aoPa2zF.jpg

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
51 lbs down since July 2017. Another 67 to hit my final weight goal (but only 37 away from my next benchmark goal). I have a feeling I'm about to hit that plateau/wall that I've heard about. Not sure why I feel that way, but I feel like it's coming.

On a semi-related topic--eating healthy can suck sometimes. Like, all I want right now is some Honey-BBQ Wings!

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
And then you have Pizza for later. That’s just a win-win situation right there.

Exactly, exactly. I'm gonna eat 1-1.25 pizzas today and save the rest for tomorrow. It would feel stupid to pay 3€+ delivery fee for 7€ pizza.

Just work above a pizza place and you never pay delivery fees

Ooh. That should be top priority when I seek a new job.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Been working out 3-4 days a week for a little over 3 weeks now, and it's 100% newbie gains, but it is a cool feeling to see changes to your body that you haven't seen, well ever. Not anything major at all, but little bulges in areas where there was nothing before.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Been working out 3-4 days a week for a little over 3 weeks now, and it's 100% newbie gains, but it is a cool feeling to see changes to your body that you haven't seen, well ever. Not anything major at all, but little bulges in areas where there was nothing before.

That's just the 20' tapeworms becoming visible.

Reactions: McMetal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad