OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Love cast iron. I was using nonstick for a while and then a stainless steel skillet but I’ve come to realize nothing beats cast iron.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Love cast iron. I was using nonstick for a while and then a stainless steel skillet but I’ve come to realize nothing beats cast iron.

Pretty much. As long as you clean it and don't run it in the dishwasher, it will outlive you. And as long as it's seasoned well, there is very little you can't cook in it.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Fall Out Boy just came out with a new album and they released 5 singles off it before the album release and a sixth one at album release. The entire album has 10 songs. Not even all of the singles hold water, so what's the rest of this crap for.

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
Hey guys how about these Avs ou. Anyone know of better places, maybe cheaper to get jerseys other than nhl.com thanks!
Go Mack!

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
How often do those sites have sales? I want to get either a Girard or Compher one.

Fairly regularly. Coolhockey usually has more sales + bigger discounts, but they have quality of customization issues during big sales, any other time they're pretty reliable.

IceJerseys usually has less frequent sales, but they're quality is pretty much always great. They have sale going on right now.

Reactions: BrickAHL

member 116861

Fairly regularly. Coolhockey usually has more sales + bigger discounts, but they have quality of customization issues during big sales, any other time they're pretty reliable.

IceJerseys usually has less frequent sales, but they're quality is pretty much always great. They have sale going on right now.

Why are the Aves the only team on IceJerseys without the new jerseys available?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Why are the Aves the only team on IceJerseys without the new jerseys available?

Never heard of the "Aves" before. :sarcasm:

But they must be completely sold out, I've been on IJ before and they had them. The home jerseys at least, I have yet to find a place to buy authentic away Avs jerseys that isn't from the Altitude site.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
One of my best friends in the world passed yesterday in an avalanche. I'm at a loss. I'm so sad. He will be missed so much.

Be safe out in the woods folks. These mountains may be beautiful but they are deadly.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
One of my best friends in the world passed yesterday in an avalanche. I'm at a loss. I'm so sad. He will be missed so much.

Be safe out in the woods folks. These mountains may be beautiful but they are deadly.

I’m so sorry for your loss Smiley. I definitely understand what your going through as I had one of my longest friends die in October. If you ever need to talk shoot me a message man!

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Sorry to hear that... We are all always here for ya. It is a good reminder to always be safe out there. Carry a GPS beacon, let somebody know where you are and when you plan to be back, and always be aware of your surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad