Post-Game Talk: That's a "wrap" Reino wins it in OT as Panthers take 3-0 series lead

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Fwiw Leafs could easily come back and win this series, just the confidence was completely unfounded

-Be a rational fan
-Watch Florida outplay the greatest regular season team of the past 40 years in 4 of 7 games
-Watch Toronto get dummied in 5 of 6 games against an inferior Tampa team but win because Vasi shit the bed
-Leafs in 4

MFW

7YIeRg5.png

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Ignorant comment that shows you only stat watch.

If you knew what to pay attention to, you'd know Ekblad is playing shutdown hockey so puckhogs like Montour can have free reign to do whatever they want at the expense of defense!

Moment please, Ekblad had 5 Second to clear the Puck out of the D Zone, then he fail on the attempt. try then to glove the Puck miss that too, and then Toronto scored a goal
Sorry I could see that on stats, but atleast he is off the PP 1 or what ever it's called.

So he can be better In his Own Zone and has more time to rest.

Reactions: batting1k

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
My opinion Tampa Bay was not playing at the top level they have played for years now. Conclusion the Leafs cannot really use that game as a measuring stick. Toronto is playing a more playoff ready team in the Panthers something they were not last year.
Tampa looked like the better team in most of the games.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Ignorant comment that shows you only stat watch.

If you knew what to pay attention to, you'd know Ekblad is playing shutdown hockey so puckhogs like Montour can have free rein to do whatever they want at the expense of defense!
Quite honestly it’s innocent I think we all know he has struggled great to hear he is producing on defense.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm playing the birthday card on this one.

It's my birthday today and therefore I am entitled to 1 (One) Free Win.
Good! Happy Birthday! The NHL announced a special surprise for you!

Here to deliver your present tonight- DAN OROURKE AND JOHN TAVARES ::CROWD CHEERS::

Now close your eyes... no peeking.... turn around, drop your trousers, bend over and open up reeeeal wide!

Yet Leafs fans seem to think it's their birthday for some reason!

oh and whoever ok'd these ads that take over the screen while I'm typing- f*ck you too.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
In the playoff series the underdog has beat the line 5 straight times the Panthers find themselves underdogs in all 5 games including tonight. On the other hand The home team has lost every game so this is a dichotomy. The over/short is 6.5 Im going with the over and picking Florida to win 4-3 based on the momentum factor. Let’s be loud Panther fans….

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
We need to focus on playing better defense tonight

Im would be with you on this Point, but not today and the Rest of the Stanley Cup.
We have to focus to win Games, if this end 2-1 or 8-5 no one ask about when its over.

When they can comeback after 2-0 down under 10 Minutes played in the first, they keep on winning those Games. But win them, thats all to do.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Honestly I was expecting this series to go at least 6 no matter what.

But seeing Mitch Marner disrespect our fanbase by saying it’s all Toronto fans down in Florida, I want them out by game 4 and chased out of FLA Live Arena with their tails between their legs.

I’m so tired of the no Panther fans narrative. Give it a rest and actually focus on the hockey.
May I ask where you saw that at? I would like to see it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad