Post-Game Talk: That's a "wrap" Reino wins it in OT as Panthers take 3-0 series lead

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

THE STORY IN TORONTO

The Leafs continue to be screwed over by officiating, only receiving 4x as many powerplay minutes as Florida. Sam Bennett was only fined 5K and was not made to perform ritual seppuku as punishment for the most disgraceful hit in NHL history, which you can see here:

tumblr_inline_p7ga67zM2D1r5344l_400.gifv

THE STORY IN SUNRISE

The Florida Panthers are 2 wins away from their first ECF since 1996

7kq1ha.jpg

HpLLi5i.png

zchxxs6.png

s2bsNGN.png

rfMilgD.png

fWuT3g1.png

ipPQxre.png

HZbW6or.png

fnmGPJQ.png

QrDT4P5.png

pjvlMDE.png

wEiATZB.png

tom-cruise.gif

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Most of those comments are just normal predictions, but there's a certain user akin to HIV who i will talk all the shit to each time their arrogant posts are proven incorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: pantherbot

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
So you have to be concerned that home teams are not doing well in playoff games. Players give reasons for this that make sense. Less distractions, they get to bond etc etc. As far as where home teams can have an edge is where the momentum keeps pace with the crowd noise but With Hockey scoring can be very quick if you’re lucky to see it. So the bottom line is ignore home ice as a factor.
What the Cats have is an uncanny feeling that they can overcome any kind of situation. It’s what was hailed as the name of a rock group ‘Blind Faith’.
I am reminded of the Cats of old they had a style that was very defensive gritty and determined. This current Cats team is very similar with the one exception that they are more dangerous.
The Leafs will try to tone down their aggressiveness be more defensive to counter the Cats. It is hard to predict this game while all the gambling houses picked the Bruins and the Leafs as formidable favorites I have been very comfortable predicting the Cats to win I post all predictions.
My confidence has not changed these Cats are for real and I still have to go with the momentum play. Cats will find a way to win Sunday 4-3.

GOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !

Reactions: CHGoalie27

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I give Mo a lot of credit in this playoff run. And the players really want to win. When even Anton Lundell is throwing hits, and Barkov is doing monster checks, you know it’s real.

Reactions: Panteras

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I give Mo a lot of credit in this playoff run. And the players really want to win. When even Anton Lundell is throwing hits, and Barkov is doing monster checks, you know it’s real.
I think Tkachuk is the cause of the Goat become goatier: he began playing heavier when on his line with Bennett out

Reactions: Panteras

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I think Tkachuk is the cause of the Goat become goatier: he began playing heavier when on his line with Bennett out
Chucky when it’s said and done will easily be the most influential player in Panthers history. He inspires his players to take things to another level and is definitely a reason why you see the Montours and Verheges kicking up their game a number of notches.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
It’s funny how much is thought that the Panthers mainly thrive on the other teams mistakes. While to some degree I agree but we are a very good 5on5 team and can set a play as good as any team.

Also kudus to Bob who has seen his share of critical comments on this board. He is in a zone that is hard to penetrate but we must be more offensive as we can be and not rely on Bob.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Leafs are absolutely a world class team. They can come back from 0-2. I feel confident, if Panthers keep hammering their forwards. Panthers D will have to keep pushing more and more.

Win this game and I can breathe bit easier.

Nevertheless. I'm not a fan of any team. But always liked Panthers from Bure's days. Lovely to see you guys pushing for it. Also, as a Finn I've probably been to Panthers home games more than any other NHL team. Cheap to fly to Ft. Lauderdale from Finland. And game tickets are so worth the value. One time we had tickets to Lord Stanley cabinet. All you could eat and drink. Was like 90USD/person. We drank probably 20 beers a piece and ate 1kg of nachos and wings. Good times. :laugh:

Out of all teams left, Stars, Canes and Cats. Hoping the champ founds in one of these.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Chucky when it’s said and done will easily be the most influential player in Panthers history. He inspires his players to take things to another level and is definitely a reason why you see the Montours and Verheges kicking up their game a number of notches.
Pardon me but I think Barky ain’t done yet.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
It’s funny how much is thought that the Panthers mainly thrive on the other teams mistakes. While to some degree I agree but we are a very good 5on5 team and can set a play as good as any team.

Also kudus to Bob who has seen his share of critical comments on this board. He is in a zone that is hard to penetrate but we must be more offensive as we can be and not rely on Bob.
I think it's because we are a forecheck first team, but people gloss over that our forwards group is still quite talented, which puts a very interesting wrinkle on that type of play.

Reactions: zeroG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->