Post-Game Talk: That's a "wrap" Reino wins it in OT as Panthers take 3-0 series lead

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Pardon me but I think Barky ain’t done yet.
I think of Stu Barnes how he was just a fleet footed skater and how he propelled his teams. Barky is all class and will be in that top 3 but Chucky is on a superhuman level and must rank as maybe the best player in the NHL.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Connor McDavid is pretty obviously the best player in the league. Interestingly enough, he's having some struggles this post-season. I think a lot of it is that he can't get away with stuff he does in the regular season and is struggling to adjust. The effort level is just higher, you can't skate through four guys with the puck in the playoffs.

I thought he was kind of terrible against Vegas the other night.

Reactions: Boothinator

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Connor McDavid is pretty obviously the best player in the league. Interestingly enough, he's having some struggles this post-season. I think a lot of it is that he can't get away with stuff he does in the regular season and is struggling to adjust. The effort level is just higher, you can't skate through four guys with the puck in the playoffs.

I thought he was kind of terrible against Vegas the other night.

Heard he had a lower-body injury (leg)… Some people even say it is Barkovisis ! :sarcasm:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
why is this man making me like him? WHYYYYYYYYYY
PoMo likes this per Maurice

Screenshot_20230506_104531_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Welcome back dude, been a minute!
Happy to be back, finally my namesake has come through for us. Yeah though I kinda fell off hockey...somewhat, I always stayed involved on fantasy hockey but I fell off of actively watching games till like late season / playoffs since 2020. Also really started getting into baseball so that took most of my time away. And taking care of all of the other responsibilities of life.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I give Mo a lot of credit in this playoff run. And the players really want to win. When even Anton Lundell is throwing hits, and Barkov is doing monster checks, you know it’s real.
For me, it's the players selling out to block shots is what caught my eye. Especially Tkachuk

I saw it from Stamkos and company last playoffs and I was so envious. Seeing that really got my attention. When stars sell out, then the rest will sell out.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I am glad I can watch it tomorrow. Team deserved a bit of a rest day. Also good for pissing off Leafs fans since they don't get to be on hnic

I post short german part. Kann es sein dass das Spiel Morgen auf Pro7 Maxx gezeigt wird als Sonntags Partie.

Back to english. The extra Day Off, is needed from everyone. This was 5 itense Games, 5 Intense Wins and my Heart can take so much up and down and every 2nd Day nerve disrupting. When this goes on for the next Week. I might take a Day Off. :D

But the Team has to find an Answer, it was a tough Game. It was an insane great comeback, after that start and Player looked total light minded Airheads. But we won this Game and in the end that matters. It was not pretty, and the collabsing, looked really wrong. Toronto sometimes, brought the whole Team in a Square around the faceoff lines and that is a real tight and wide Fallback.

Nothing to say about PK, i think this Theme cant solved this Season and the have to find an Answer next Season, latest. As earlier as better.

What brings me to my last Point. How is Tkachuck doing, since he blocked a shot with his Hand. I was wondering that nothing was brocken, not the best Idea to block a shot this Way.
But in the opposite, this while and offering you need to win a Cup, only a small Step away from that and you stumble.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If anyone is interested, the running of the 149th Kentucky Derby is at 6:45 p.m. EST.

Vincent Viola's horse, Forte, is the betting favorite to win the race at.... just seen the horse has been scratched this morning.
Guess I better place a different bet then since I get my money back. Also I think the Panthers will probably play tonight now that Viola doesn't have a horse running. :laugh: actually it's pretty funny that Viola is so rich and Powerful he told the NHL to pound salt and they're going to play Sunday.
Now he doesn't even have a horse in the race. Leaf fans catch wind of this, there will be hell to pay! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I post short german part. Kann es sein dass das Spiel Morgen auf Pro7 Maxx gezeigt wird als Sonntags Partie.

Back to english. The extra Day Off, is needed from everyone. This was 5 itense Games, 5 Intense Wins and my Heart can take so much up and down and every 2nd Day nerve disrupting. When this goes on for the next Week. I might take a Day Off. :D

But the Team has to find an Answer, it was a tough Game. It was an insane great comeback, after that start and Player looked total light minded Airheads. But we won this Game and in the end that matters. It was not pretty, and the collabsing, looked really wrong. Toronto sometimes, brought the whole Team in a Square around the faceoff lines and that is a real tight and wide Fallback.

Nothing to say about PK, i think this Theme cant solved this Season and the have to find an Answer next Season, latest. As earlier as better.

What brings me to my last Point. How is Tkachuck doing, since he blocked a shot with his Hand. I was wondering that nothing was brocken, not the best Idea to block a shot this Way.
But in the opposite, this while and offering you need to win a Cup, only a small Step away from that and you stumble.
They are gonna show Canes @ Devils

Reactions: GermanPanther

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If anyone is interested, the running of the 149th Kentucky Derby is at 6:45 p.m. EST.

Vincent Viola's horse, Forte, is the betting favorite to win the race at.... just seen the horse has been scratched this morning.
Guess I better place a different bet then since I get my money back. Also I think the Panthers will probably play tonight now that Viola doesn't have a horse running. :laugh: actually it's pretty funny that Viola is so rich and Powerful he told the NHL to pound salt and they're going to play Sunday.
Now he doesn't even have a horse in the race. Leaf fans catch wind of this, there will be hell to pay! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Someone needs to take a horse and have it trample Viola to a bloody pulp for daring to have a team that threatens the obviously entitled Maple Leafs Hockey Dynasty, the best there ever was!!! That would be only fair for all the suffering the rest of the league has piled on the righteously deserving champions, The Leafs from Toronno!!

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I like the Idea bring up your Songs for the Game tomorrow.
Will be interisting how everyone seeing this Game, or give it his/her Song.

I go with one of my favorit Song for real Hometome Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad