Team name and jersey ideas

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020

Um, I wonder where did Utah NHL got their jersey idea?
Get your own color and scheme. Stop copying the Sharks!

San-Jose-Sharks-Black-Jersey-2008-2010-300x278.jpg

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Sad that the sharks couldnt come up with something better than the Utah temporary kit that was thrown together in a couple of weeks.
Sad, You guys have 2 months and what did you end up calling you hockey club? Oh yeah, the "hockey club" wow I'm speechless.

BTW, Welcome to the NHL, Freshmen!

It's official, whenever the Utah HC scored against your favorite NHL team, you can go ahead and make The Coyotes Vocalization.

Here is a video on how to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: SirJW

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Sad, You guys have 2 months and what did you end up calling you hockey club? Oh yeah, the "hockey club" wow I'm speechless.

BTW, Welcome to the NHL, Freshmen!

It's official, whenever the Utah HC scored against your favorite NHL team, you can go ahead and make The Coyotes Vocalization.

Here is a video on how to do it.

Cool

starman

howling for Utah
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm calling this team the Utah Coyotes until such time as the new owner can be bothered to get his act together and respect the players that he has "bought" by giving their team an actual name. It will probably be a name that half of us don't like, but so be it, lets get on with it! Go Coyotes!!

Reactions: SirJW

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Any guesses on how long the name voting gets dragged out?
The votes are concealed so even once votes are tallied, we might not get a name announcement for a long while after.
Wondering if people expect a name announcement before the season, within the season or to coincide with the full brand launch next spring.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaizen

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Any guesses on how long the name voting gets dragged out?
The votes are concealed so even once votes are tallied, we might not get a name announcement for a long while after.
Wondering if people expect a name announcement before the season, within the season or to coincide with the full brand launch next spring.
I suspect they won’t announce the winner until they reveal the entire new brand.

Look back to the kraken reveal and I think that’s the general outline for how they’ll do it.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm calling this team the Utah Coyotes until such time as the new owner can be bothered to get his act together and respect the players that he has "bought" by giving their team an actual name. It will probably be a name that half of us don't like, but so be it, lets get on with it! Go Coyotes!!
If you polled the entire Utah Hockey Club roster do you think any of them would consider themselves to be disrespected because their team does not have a logo & mascot?

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I could be completely wrong on this but my guess is that these jerseys were done weeks ago so that fanatics could make them to meet their dates

Reactions: kickback256

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad