GDT: Tarzan Boy - Sens vs Oilers 7:00 (In the timezone that matters the most)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
It doesn't make sense to me. Yamamoto can't put a puck in a lake. Kostin is bigger, more physical, can fight and has twice the goals.

Historically so far Yamamoto is a better goal scorer. Kostin scored 4 goals last year and Yamamoto had 20. There has to be something up with Kostin injury wise though.

We should also prob give Yamamoto a break because he's been in and out of the lineup

Reactions: Porkleaker

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
I'm surprised that I haven't received an infraction for posting this on the main board thread about Leafs' fans singing the US national anthem:

I really respect how the fans' morale is high enough to do something so nice despite having seen so many first round exits and nobody there was even alive to have seen their last cup from 200 years ago.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I'm surprised that I haven't received an infraction for posting this on the main board thread about Leafs' fans singing the US national anthem:

I really respect how the fans' morale is high enough to do something so nice despite having seen so many first round exits and nobody there was even alive to have seen their last cup from 200 years ago.
Hey, that’s rude. Auston would grab his purse and be out the door in tears if he heard you talking like that

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Line Turnover

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Just Woody's to start with.
F82387D0-B5C1-43FE-8E70-480B4A9CE28E.gif

Tyler here

Almost game time.
Hopefully baby is down for a sleep!

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Red wine summit must be dictating moves or Kostin hung out with some caps players and did a lot of lines on a plane or in the dressing room

I cannot even fathom why he is not playing

You can't take coke on a plane, so he must have done something to that degree to bench him. Or our coach is one stupid fuker

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Red wine summit must be dictating moves or Kostin hung out with some caps players and did a lot of lines on a plane or in the dressing room

I cannot even fathom why he is not playing

You can't take coke on a plane, so he must have done something to that degree to bench him. Or our coach is one stupid fuker
Woodcroft is just an abject failure as a coach and McDavid is an abject failure as a captain, leader and player to not demand that Kostin be on his line every shift.
Bunch of idiots #releasethebeast #kostin2024 #moga

Reactions: TGOSnipes99

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
Historically so far Yamamoto is a better goal scorer. Kostin scored 4 goals last year and Yamamoto had 20. There has to be something up with Kostin injury wise though.

We should also prob give Yamamoto a break because he's been in and out of the lineup
Lol that as the problem. He’s been given breaks since he came in the league.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Lol that as the problem. He’s been given breaks since he came in the league.
It’s because he has pictures of Draisaitl with Nurses sister that he got from Hunter Bidens laptop. Only thing that make sense. #yamacoverup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad