GDT: Tarzan Boy - Sens vs Oilers 7:00 (In the timezone that matters the most)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022

oilers 1.PNG

oilers 2.PNG

oilers 3.PNG

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Sounds alarmist but I think tonight's game is an almost "must win" for the Oilers. Going down to the wire you can't lose against a team like this.

The Predators and the Flames will be watching closely tonight and a loss will fire them up even more. We don't want to give them any added incentive.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Sounds alarmist but I think tonight's game is an almost "must win" for the Oilers. Going down to the wire you can't lose against a team like this.

The Predators and the Flames will be watching closely tonight and a loss will fire them up even more. We don't want to give them any added incentive.

You are correct. It does sound alarmist.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
The Yamamoto versus Kostin usage is perplexing. To my eye, Klim has been far more noticeable and productive than Kailer. Are they slow playing him while they negotiate a contract or something? Desperately trying to get Yamo on track before the playoffs? I’m mystified.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario

Nashville has a tough schedule down the stretch. They still one game left with Boston, Toronto, Carolina, Vegas, Dallas, Colorado, Minnesota, Pittsburgh and the Rangers and two with Seattle and Winnipeg . Their soft games are Chicago, St. Louis, Buffalo and Calgary.

In comparison the Oilers have 3 with SJ, 2 with Anaheim and 2 with Arizona.

If the Oilers finish behind Nashville it will either take Nashville having an insane run or the Oilers completely imploding.

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Nashville has a tough schedule down the stretch. They still one game left with Boston, Toronto, Carolina, Vegas, Dallas, Colorado, Minnesota, Pittsburgh and the Rangers and two with Seattle and Winnipeg . Their soft games are Chicago, St. Louis, Buffalo and Calgary.

In comparison the Oilers have 3 with SJ, 2 with Anaheim and 2 with Arizona.

If the Oilers finish behind Nashville it will either take Nashville having an insane run or the Oilers completely imploding.
Whether we win the cup or miss the playoffs, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for whatever happens. I'm still mad about the loss in Toronto. I just hope we take our rage out against the Senators.

Reactions: Faelko and Biltmore

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
The Yamamoto versus Kostin usage is perplexing. To my eye, Klim has been far more noticeable and productive than Kailer. Are they slow playing him while they negotiate a contract or something? Desperately trying to get Yamo on track before the playoffs? I’m mystified.
I'd love to know the answer too. If Woodcroft is playing Yamamoto in the top 6 as a way of getting him going, he's ultimately negating the second line and hence hurting the team in the meantime.

Reactions: Biltmore

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Big win tonight, They tend to play well guilty.

Unfortunately. they're guilty quite often and will likely self-implode again in a few games.

The only thing that will get in their way will be themselves. Either Goaltender or some Moronic decisions by player or players.

This whole season the hardest opponent Edmonton has had to deal with has been themselves.
It's always a game where one or two players on the team just let the whole team down.

I'm thankful they're so entertaining to watch. That being said thus far 13th overall is quite disappointing considering the roster and the type of season McDavid is having.

The fact is when this team is on the ropes they don't have a single player on the team that can settle them down and stop the bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad