GDT: Tarzan Boy - Sens vs Oilers 7:00 (In the timezone that matters the most)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
There's a lot more going on than what we see on TV and talk about on message boards.

Some problems look a lot different outside than in.
I also understand this. Maybe he looks better at practise? Maybe a guys under the weather? I don't know. I know that we have to wait until next year to hopefully fix this issue.

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018
I also understand this. Maybe he looks better at practise? Maybe a guys under the weather? I don't know. I know that we have to wait until next year to hopefully fix this issue.
There's personal dynamics at play too. The same as any workplace.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
And they didn't consider making the move for Gudas when he became available on the last day? Oh boy. We're an aggravation of this injury from Desharnais playing in the top 4.

Wonder if Demers makes an appearance at some point.
Yes to Demers,

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
I think the must win faction is moreso to have any hope of fighting for home ice in the first round or at minimum avoiding the wild card spot that crosses over.

Nashville has a maximum of 109 points but looking at the records of their opposition and their past performance against the various tiers of teams their expected points in the final stretch is about 21 points putting them at 94 points. Edmonton would need to go 7-8 in the final 15 to match that 94 points, so Nashville needs to be pretty hot down the stretch to catch Edmonton if Edmonton is putting points away.

As for Calgary, their maximum is only 103, and expected is somewhere between 89-92. 6-9 gets Edmonton to 92 points. So it would take a miracle from Calgary or complete implosion by Edmonton for that to happen.
So you're saying there's a chance....

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
They don't announce every little injury players have.

What possible other reason would be sitting out? I don't recall seeing it stated that he's been a healthy scratch.
Lol because he’s a healthy scratch.

I’m not saying he’s not injured but it sure doesn’t seem “clear” that he is.

Edit : Unless I missed something. Did it mention somewhere that he’s missing games because he’s still banged up?

Reactions: Vagabond

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Meh, hate that garbage Eastern media who does not even know what a top tier generational player looks like

I say let Auston be. He seems like a good guy. He's not asking for all of this attention. It's TSN. Matthews can't even hold MDavid or even Drai's jock for the last few years. Not his fault.
Idiots don't know what a generational player is! Judging from threads on the mains from time to time you would think there's like 10 generational talents in the NHL today. lmao! It's ridiculous. A superstar player and a generational player are 2 different things. There can only be 1 or 2 generational talents in the league... That's why those types of players are GENERATIONAL.

Sorry for the rant. I just hope we win.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
Lol because he’s a healthy scratch.

I’m not saying he’s not injured but it sure doesn’t seem “clear” that he is.

Edit : Unless I missed something. Did it mention somewhere that he’s missing games because he’s still banged up?

Nah you guys are totally right. Woodcroft just woke up one day and decided he didn't like Klim anymore and that's why he hasn't played the last couple games.

Enjoy your coach hate circle jerk I guess.

Reactions: RattsSSV and Leo360

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Nah you guys are totally right. Woodcroft just woke up one day and decided he didn't like Klim anymore and that's why he hasn't played the last couple games.

I like Woody. Lol doesn’t mean he didn’t healthy scratch Kostin.

Reactions: Vagabond

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
I still have some money in for the Oilers to win the SC so also for that I hope they get into their spring mood now and start to look like one of the top teams. It's a long reach to win the SC this year but if they play their very best hockey you never know.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

Or maybe the coach saw Kane returning to play and saw guys like Janmark, Shore and Ryan as more useful players

Kostin when playing got the lowest TOI so he is pretty much the Broberg of forwards.

Depth is a good problem to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad